13

Martin's POV

I open the backdoor of the truck for Xena while Veronica climbs into the front passenger seat.

"This is Xena's boyfriend," Veronica informs her boyfriend as he turns around to look at me.

"What's up, I'm Kyler," he smiles.

"Hey, I'm Martin," I greet back.

"Alright, I went with my brothers to this restaurant before and I think you guys will like it. Want to try it out?" Kyler asks as he begins to pull out of the driveway.

"I'm good with it," I nod in agreement.

"I love when you take me to new places," Veronica says quietly as she puts her hand on his hand, which is gripping the steering wheel.

"Well, I'm taking you all," he teases and she lets go of his hand and laughs.

My phone begins to ring in my pocket and I take it out, revealing Lucas' name on my screen. I swipe right and press my phone to my right ear.

"What's up?"

"Hey, are you busy by any chance?" He asks.

"I am," I respond, "why?"

"I wanted you to maybe figure out Ray's sister's name?" He sounds unsure.

I look at Xena, "do you know Ray?"

"Who's Ray?" Xena asks.

"Uh .." I drift off.

"Captain of the football team," Lucas speaks up from the other line.

"Captain of the football team," I repeat to Xena.

"Oh, yeah I know him," she nods, "why?"

"Do you know his sister?" I ask.

"Why do you care?" She glares.

"Jesus Christ, it's for my friend," I shake my head while Lucas chuckles through the phone.

"Zoey," she responds, "Zoey Young."

"Zoey Young," I tell Lucas.

"Alright, thanks man," Lucas says before hanging up.

"He likes her or what?" Xena asks as she looks down at my phone.

"I'm guessing," I nod at her.

Elizabeth's POV

After dropping off Pace at his house, Francisco suggested to come back to my house, so we did. We had planned to watch a movie but my mom demanded for us to clean the house because she was on her way to work and she would be home late. I guess that appears to be the reason why I have a mop in my hand and a large bucket of soap with water on the other side of the kitchen.

"Lucas is calling you," Francisco says as he enters the kitchen.

"Watch out, it's we-" I shout but it's too late because now Francisco is on the floor and I can't help but laugh.

"My pants!" He whines.

"Oh calm down," I help him up. He sits on the kitchen stool and glares at me.

"Lucas is calling you," he repeats.

"My phone didn't ring," I look down at my phone.

"Yeah, he called you though my phone," he says as he points at his phone in his other hand.

"Okay, give me your phone," I reach out for it.

"No, use yours," he rolls his eyes with a smirk and walks out of the kitchen.