26

Elizabeth's POV

"There's no way," I whisper as I keep staring at the pregnancy test.

"Oh my God," Tiffany stands next to me and stares at it, as well.

"I don't even remember him cumming in me," I finally look over at her. A tear runs down my face and I wipe it away instantly.

"Pre," she says, "that's probably why."

"Tiffany, what am I going to tell him?" I frown, "We're not ready to be parents. I can't believe I was so fucking stupid. My mom is probably going to kick me out of the house. This baby won't let me finish high school and I'm going to be a fucking drop out. I cannot be a drop out, Tiffany! I can't!"

"Calm down," she puts her hands on my shoulders, "if you don't want to have a baby then just abort it."

"No," I shake my head, "I can't just kill the poor thing. What fault does the little bean have?"

"I'm sorry, you're right," she nods, "you can also put it up for adoption."

"This is too much to think about," I sigh as I sit down on her bed.

"You have a lot to think about, but whatever you decide, I'll support you one hundred percent," she says as she sits down next to me.

"Thanks Tiff," I smile at her, "please don't tell anyone. I need to talk to Francisco first. Don't even tell Quade."

"Of course I'm not going to talk to that big mouth," she shakes her head, "he's the one that told me about you and Francisco."

"I know, guys gossip more than we do," I chuckle.

"Where's the lie there?" She laughs along with me.

After spending the rest of the day with Tiffany, Lucas picks me up at her house with Zoey and they drop me off at my house. I go into my bedroom and take my bra off, wanting to throw it out the window but it ends up hanging on my curtain. I throw myself on my bed and sob for about two hours until I completely knock out.

My alarm wakes me up at six in the morning. I struggle to get up after fifteen minutes. When I sit up, I feel my mouth fill with saliva so I run to the restroom and throw up. I groan as I sit down on the floor and flush the toilet.

"Elizabeth?" Richard says softly as he steps into the restroom.

"Hi, I'm sorry," I groan as I stand up and grab the Febreze from the bottom cabinet. I spray the restroom and accidentally spray Richard's suit. "Shit, I'm sorry."

"It's fine," he shakes his head with a smile, "what's wrong?"

"I didn't eat last night," I shrug it off as I grab the mouthwash and open it. I'm not completely lying. I'm throwing up because's I'm pregnant but I didn't eat last night.

"Would you like me buy you breakfast?" He asks as he leans on the doorframe.

"I don't want you to be late for work," I shake my head.

"I don't go in until ten," he shrugs.

"Then why are you in your suit already?" I laugh.

"Because your mom loves me in suits," he smiles cheekily as he stares at himself in the mirror.

"I think she loves you either way," I smile up at him.

"Yeah," he looks down at me. "Get ready then we'll head out."

"Fine," I say as he walks out of the restroom and I lock the door behind him.

After my shower, I get dressed in a black long sleeve shirt and my light blue jean shorts. I slide on my black tube socks and put on my black docs. I run my hands through my hair as I walk back to the restroom and brush my teeth. I grab my purse and head downstairs.