5

Ian's POV

I walk up to Pace's front door and knock three times before opening the door and spotting the back of three heads. I turn to the television and their watching a basketball game.

"I got the pizza," I announce.

They all turn to look at me and I nearly jump back from their faces. They all have some green face mask shit and I can't help but laugh.

"Oh, you fucking losers," I start laughing hysterically.

"Shh," they all shush me.

I roll my eyes at them as I place the three pizza boxes on the table.

Pace, Martin and Pace's brother, Matthias, all reach for a box. I slip my keys into my pocket and and grab a slice for myself.

"No no no no," a girl's voice comes from the direction of the kitchen. I turn over and see a 5'3 chick with black hair, amber eyes and holy shit, a nice ass body. "You're going to ruin the face masks."

"I don't like your friend," Pace frowns at Martin.

"Oh right," Martin turns to look at me, "this is my friend Brooke, she goes to school with us and she said I have acne so she came to help us."

"I'm not doing that, you guys look fucking stupid," I mumble through my pizza.

"It doesn't hurt," she steps towards me.

"Either way, that's girl shit," I roll my eyes as I sit down on the arm of the couch.

"Dude, we're going to look pretty after this," Matthias says as he points at his face.

"No," I shake my head.

The girl instantly swipes her hand on my face and I can't help but scream.

"Now you have to do the whole thing," she smiles at me.

"When is Raul getting here?" Pace asks.

"Raul is coming?" I ask as I look over at him.

"Yeah dude," he laughs, "he's Brooke's brother."

"Wait, are you his twin?" I look at her as she pours more goofy stuff on her hands and brings it to my face.

"Yes," she smiles.

"I used to do date their sister," Matthias chuckles as he picks up another slice.

"You dated Anastasia?" Martin gasps.

"I don't think that's true," Brooke shakes her head, "she never mentioned you."

We all break into laughter as Matthias glares at the wall and Brooke smirks as she finishes touching my face.

"Leave it on for ten minutes then you can peel it off," she says as she walks away from us.

"PEEL?" I cry.

"It won't hurt," she smiles.

"Yes it does," Martin nods to me.

There's a knock on the door and I'm too embarrassed to open it with this shit on my face, so I walk away to the staircase and sit down.

"Come in," Pace and Matthias call out at the same time.

Raul pops his head in and smiles. He has a six pack of beer. He closes the door behind him and puts them down on the table.

"You guys look fucking dumb," he laughs as walks around and greets everyone with a handshake. He gets to me and shakes his head, "I can't believe they got you to do it."

"Your sister slapped it on my face," I frown as I pick at my shoes.

"Hey have you guys seen Francisco's Snapchat?" Martin says as he looks down at his phone.

"No, why?" I question as I stand up.

"I think he's with Elizabeth," he says.

"Why?" Pace asks as he leans over to him and peeps over at Martin's phone. "Oh yeah, he's totally with her."

"That Elizabeth chick is hot as fuck," Raul comments as he pops open a beer.

"Well she's most definitely getting her shit rocked right now," Pace laughs.

"You guys are disgusting," Brooke says as she stands by me. I walk over to the guys and look at the snap.

It's a picture of Francisco's shoes on a doormat and the caption says, "hi ma'am, is your daughter home?" with a sad emoji.

"So why do you think it's Elizabeth?" I ask.

"That's her doormat," Martin says as he turns over his phone.

"You're creepy," Pace stands up, "can we take this shit off already?"

"Yeah, come here," Brooke says as she opens the door to the restroom and turns on the light. Pace walks in with her. "One . . two . . . three."

The house is filled with a very loud shriek and I can't help but mentally shit my pants.

"I don't want to do it!" I cry out as I put my hands on my face.

Brooke runs over to me and I try to run to the door but I slip on the couch and she falls on top of me. She laughs loudly as her fingers dig into the mask and she lifts it off my face.

Without a thought my hands clap against her thighs in pain, then she's ripped off my lap and I'm lifted onto my feet with a very angry Raul in front of me.

"Oh you fucked up," Martin laughs. I can see Brooke blushing behind Raul as she rubs her leg.

Fuck.

***

Author's Note: sorry about the short chapter, love you <3

- bobbiewrites

03.18.24 I had to change some things because they were inappropriate.