The first night

*mature content ahead

"Zhen.. Zhen feels crazy when you do that."

Gongsun Li felt her heartbeat rising up. The passion sparkling in his eyes sent a chill through her spine as if he wanted to devour her as a whole. Her every cell was humming with agreement and she was more than ready.

Are you sure this is the right thing to do?

Awesome, her subconscious couldn't find any better time to intervene. God!

Do I have any other option?!

I think not.

Then let me enjoy this handsome treat in peace. Scram!

After G.Li made sure her subconscious was back again in her shell, she turned her attention back to her husband. He was staring intently at her still! This man and his stares!

"Laoye?" - she called urging him to bring his head closer to hers.

"Open your hair."

"Huh?"

Those maids spent their entire evening braiding her unruly hair into this beautiful bun and this chipmunk wants to open it!

"Don't make me repeat, my love."

I am so sorry to interrupt your reading, my lovelies. The rest of the chapters will be only available on Inkitt. All you have to do is ask me for the link on my mail (itstahi2910@gmail.com) and subscribe to my tier and voila!! enjoy the rest of the book!!! Wattpad is currently blocking out all the messages with the links. So Mail me!