a pain in the ass

⚠SMUT WARNING⚠
theres gonna be some fuck fuck and moan moan here so if u are underage please skedaddle ur babie ass out of this chapter. And I ain't kidding this is some 2000 word smut so yeah- I'm a proud mf

JK bitch. I can't control whatever the fuck you read, anygays purification will not be provided so yeet bitch

[][][]

It had been a few days since Yoongi and Hoseok had confessed to each other.

They had even told Bang Sihyuk PD nim about it and of course, being the kind, understanding director, he completely supported their relationship. It was soon been known by most of their fans after they had posted on Twitter, officially declaring themselves a couple. As done by Namjinmin and Taekook.

Hoseok and Yoongi were home alone right now. The other members leaving to go on a double date with each other.

"Have fun, hyungs." Jungkook has said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"And you can have too much fun, if you want." Jin had added.

"Fuck off. We don't need your permission if we were gonna do it or not." Yoongi had rolled his eyes.

"But I never said anything about 'doing it'." Jin raised an eyebrow, as Namjoon and Jimin snickered at the back.

"Just leave." Hoseok blushed.

"Okay, fine. Bye."

-

"So what d'you wanna do?" Hoseok asked.

"I dunno, how 'bout-" Yoongi smirked, climbing into Hoseok's lap. Hoseok looked at him with a confused look but soon caught on.

"Oh." was all Hoseok could say, before Yoongi leaned in towards his lips and initiated a passionate, sweet kiss.

Hoseok let out a small moan of satisfaction as he breathed in his boyfriend's alluring scent, kissing him back with equal need.

Fuck, Hoseok really did drive Yoongi crazy.

As the two boys continued showing their endless affection for each other, their heartbeats getting quicker by the minute, Yoongi decided he wanted to take this further. He wanted to prove to Hoseok that the amount of love had for the younger was too much to be put into words.

"Mhmmm... Seokie.." Yoongi dettached their lips, looking at the boy's eyes slowly flutter open.

"Yes, baby?" Hoseok asked, moving his head to place small kisses all over Yoongi's jawline.

"I wanna, um- can we h-have um- you know- sex?" Yoongi nervously asked, "I mean, if you want. I don't wanna force you-"

"Are you sure, baby? Do you trust me enough to do it?" Hoseok was a bit worried.

"Jung Hoseok, I would fucking go to hell and back for you. Do you think I'm joking?" Yoongi snapped, "I'm sorry. I just- I wanna show you that I love you so much."

"Whatever you say, baby." Hoseok smiled, reattaching their lips, enjoying teh feeling of Yoongi's pretty, pink lips on his.