yoongi is a good kitty

After Yoongi changed into more comfortable clothes, he and Hoseok, both are the lamb skewers they had bought.

"Um... Hoseok... I don't know how to dye my own hair though." Yoongi admitted, his cheeks full of food.

"Don't worry. I'll help you, baby." Hoseok winked, taking a bite from his own plate.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, a faint pink creeping up his cheeks once again.

"You'll look so cute in pink hair, hyung." Hoseok said, clearly excited for some reason. "Like a little kitten."

"Bitch, I am not a kitten." Yoongi scoffed, turning away in an attempt to hide his red face.

"Yes you are."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Am not."

"You are."

"I think I'll keep the blond hair for now." Yoongi thought.

"Wait no no no. Okay, I'll stop." Hoseok immediately responded.

"Good." Yoongi smiled.

-

"

Okay so first, you need to change into rough clothes or something so your nice clothes don't get stained." Hoseok instructed, looking at Yoongi's white t-shirt.

"Eh, I don't really need this one. Besides, I could always borrow one of Kook's white shirts." Yoongi shrugged.

"I have white shirts." Hoseok suggested.

Yoongi ignored him, shuffling his bare feet on the bathroom floor, "What's next."

"Okay, I'll just sit here..." Hoseok sat on the lidded toilet, "You sit here." Hoseok pointed at the space in between his legs.

"What-" Yoongi stopped himself. He should just listen to the professional. "Okay." Yoongi did just that.

"I'm gonna brush your hair. Wait, when did you last wash your hair?" Hoseok asked, while running the brush bristles through his blond hair.

"In the morning...?" Yoongi responded. "Why?"

"If you have washed your hair recently, then it causes a little irritation to your scalp." Hoseok replied, "I'm gonna divide your hair into four parts with the princess clips."

Yoongi groaned, "Why couldn't we just check another store?"

"'Cause you would look cute in princess clips, now shush." Hoseok grinned, putting the clips into his hair. "I'm using Ariel, Cinderella, and ooh! Mulan, and let's see... Oh yes! Jasmine!"

Yoongi grumbled something about 'dumb hair clips and princesses'. "Can I see?"

Before Yoongi could say anything else, he heard a snap. Like the one of a camera shutter. "Did you just-"

"Yes I did, and now... It is my lockscreen." Hoseok showed him the picture of Yoongi with Disney Princess clips in his hair.

"I hate you."

"I love you too, shortcake." Hoseok said, "Now, I need to mix the hair dye and this other chemical shit." Hoseok put on the gloves and mixed the ingredients.

Yoongi coughed as the strong odor hit the back of his throat. He could almost taste the chemicals. "I swear I'm gonna go bald one day."

"We all will. You ain't special." Hoseok scowled at the dye. "Just kidding. You are special."

"..."

"Okay, I'm starting now. If it burns or something, tell me." Hoseok dipped the colouring brush into the mixture of dye and started applying it to one of the divided sections on Yoongi's hair.

"Hmm... feels nice in a way." Yoongi said.

"That's 'cause it's me doing it." Hoseok replied pinching Yoongi's cheeks with his free hand. Yoongi flinched away. "Don't move! It'll get ruined."

"Yeah, so you can pinch my cheeks all the time." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I know you like it. You won't admit it, but inside, I know you do." Hoseok dabbed the loaded brush into Yoongi's roots.

"Bitch." Yoongi didn't show it, but deep down, he knew that too.

Hoseok smiled, be could read the older very well.

Soon enough, Yoongi fell asleep, leaning into Hoseok's thigh for support as the younger applied the dye evenly throughout his hair. Finally, he was done.

Deciding to let the dye settle for a few minutes, Hoseok put the bowl and brush to the side. Be took of his gloves and threw them to the side too.

Looking at a fast asleep Yoongi, he grinned. Hoseok thought he looked too cute to be real. He was like a cute kitten.

Hoseok didn't move a muscle, he didn't want to wake Yoongi until another ten minutes or so. So he just sat there, in a cramped position, for a whole fifteen-ass minutes. All for Yoongi.

"Hyung, wake up. Wake up. We need to wash out the dye." Hoseok poked his squished cheek and giggled.

"Mmm." Yoongi groaned, "Wha- who-"

"We need to wash your hair."

"Where am I? What? Was I dreaming? I had a really weird dream. You were there, we went to a salon and the guy wants there, so we bought dye and you kept calling me cute nicknames-" Yoongi stopped, "Wait. This happened, didn't it? Oh my god." He rubbed his eyes.

Hoseok chuckled, "Yep, and now we need to wash your hair."

"Don't wanna move." Yoongi said.

"You're so lazy, get up."

"No."

"Fine, I'll do it myself." Hoseok got up and lifted Yoongi up from the ground and onto his shoulder.

"Let go of me, bitch. Put me down!" Yoongi squirmed.

"Okay." Hoseok put him down in the bathtub. "Now stay like a good kitty, and I'll wash your hair."

"But I'm still wearing my clothes-"

"Alright, take them off then." Hoseok challenged. After seeing Yoongi's reaction, he said, "That's what I thought. You can change later."

Hoseok turned the shower head on, and let the water flow through Yoongi's hair. The pink water flowed down into the drain. It even stained a bit of his clothes but that didn't matter.

Soon, all the excess dye was out of his hair and it looked ready.

Hoseok brought a towel and gave it to Yoongi to wrap around his head. After Yoongi did just that, he stepped out of the shower.

"Careful, you'll slip." Hoseok warned.

"It's fin- AHH!" Yoongi slipped but before he could fall, Hoseok caught him.

For a second, Hoseok stayed there, looking him up and down. He eyed the almost transparent, wet, white shirt sticking to his skin like glue, licking his lips unknowingly.

"Uhm... Hoseok?"

Hoseok snapped himself out of his unholy gaydreams, and blushed. "Uh... Just go get changed into some dry clothes."

"O-okay... And um... thank you, Seok." Yoongi didn't hesitate to go back to his room, ears and cheeks burgundy red.

After Hoseok was sure he was gone, he unlocked his phone and opened Seokjin's contact.

----------------------------------------------------------------