bitch

a/n:

Okay so only the important parts, like this one, will be written like a normal story but everything else will be texts, okay? And it will be written in omniscient third-person, meaning all characters' emotions will be shown.

-

Hoseok walked into his hyung's room empty. He was supposed to be here.

Deciding that maybe he was in the bathroom, Hoseok sat on Yoongi's bed and waited patiently. He would say he was not worried at all and pretty confident but that would be a lie. He was starting to think that this plan of Jin and Namjoon's was going to be a huge disaster.

After all, Yoongi did show no affection towards Hoseok.

Before, Hoseok could bring himself to bail the plan, Yoongi walked out in cute, yellow, cat pajamas.

"Don't. Even. Think about it." Yoongi warned, "These were the only clean ones."

"You look so cute." Hoseok cooed.

"...Bitch..." Hoseok couldn't tell but Yoongi's cheeks glowed a faint pink.

"Is that like a nickname?"

"No. You're a bitch."

"Oh. Ok."

"..."

"Do I just..." Yoongi asked, gesturing towards the bed.

"Yeah I guess..."

The awkwardness was eating the boys' souls, slowly, steadily.

Yoongi climbed into his bed and sat up. "If you make fun of me about this or mention this to any of the others, I swear I'll chop your dick off in your sleep."

"O-kayy." Hoseok didn't want his dick to be chopped off. He liked his dick.

He slowly climbed in next to Yoongi, getting in a comfortable position. "Well, this is really awkward."

"Shut up."

Yoongi switched off the lamp and layed next to Hoseok in the dark, uncomfortable, awkward silence as no sleep came to them.

Well, Yoongi wasn't gonna be sleeping anytime soon.

After minutes, which seemed like hours, Yoongi felt Hoseok shifting his position. Before he could react, Hoseok's arms wrapped around Yoongi who tensed up.

Hoseok wanted to do this for a long time.

Yoongi was glad nobody could see his red face right now- wait, you didn't read that.

"Relax, Yoongi. I won't eat you." Hoseok reassured.

"And what if you do?"

"Well, you better watch out then." Yoongi could sense him winking.

"Bitch."

"I love you too. Now sleep."

Despite, Yoongi's flustered self, he found himself slowly relaxing in Hoseok's arms and soon, his eyes fell shut.

Hoseok heard soft snores emitting from the older's partly open mouth as his cheeks were squished because of the pillow.

Cute, he thought again. He liked Yoongi snuggling into his chest like that.

Hoseok smiled. Maybe the plan wouldn't be a disappointment after all.

Slowly, Hoseok's eyelids became heavier and heavier, until he too, fell asleep cuddling into a small boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------

a/n:

Some short (aka chimchim) fluff for you and you and you.

Drink water, wash ya damn hands, and stay..

"heltHsY"