pickup line battle

a/n: ANOTHER FUCKING DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YA

After the real intense Minecraft session where Jungkook and Taehyung made a dirt house to live in, and Jimin tortured villagers by shooting them with arrows and spawning zombies to kill them, the members got tired and went back to their own rooms, and of course-

Yoongi and Hoseok were left alone.

"So uh... do you wanna keep playing?" Hoseok asked.

"Nah, if I'm being honest this is getting kinda boring now." Yoongi admitted, "I mean we were playing for literally three hours now and unlocked almost every achievement."

"Yeah," Hoseok agreed. "I think we should get to working on the album."

"Well," Yoongi thought for a while, "Nah, we can do that later. I kinda feel like procrastinating right now." Yoongi yawned and stretched his arms.

Hoseok laughed, "That's what we say everytime though. But I'm not complaining. I don't feel like working either."

Yoongi sighed, and rested his back against the pillow he was using to chill on.

"What do you wanna do?" Hoseok asked.

"I dunno." Yoongi shrugged, closing his eyes. He seemed to be resting.

Suddenly, Hoseok had an idea.

"Hey Yoongi." Hoseok said, to which he earned a hum as a response from Yoongi. "Kiss me if I'm wrong, dinosaurs still exist right?"

The cheesy line took Yoongi by surprise and he blushed, but he grinned anyway. "You're gonna have to do better than that."

Hoseok frowned, "Let's see you do better."

"Hmm, let's see." Yoongi smirked, "Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?"

This evicted a chuckle from Hoseok, "I'm pretty sure it was me."

"I think there's something wrong with my eyes 'cause I can't take them off you." Hoseok said, a faint pink creeping up Yoongi's cheeks.

"Aside from being sexy what do you do for a living?" Yoongi asked.

"I could do many things, baby." Hoseok winked, getting closer, "One of them being you."

"Somebody better call God. He seems to be missing an angel." Yoongi countered.

"I'm not really into sunsets, but I wouldn't mind seeing you go down." Hoseok smirked.

"Are you a campfire, because you're hot and I want s'more." Yoongi replied, smirking at Hoseok and scooting closer in attempt to get him flustered.

"Oh?" Hoseok smirked, "Are you a supermarket sample? Because wanna taste you again and again without any sense of shame."

"Oh really?" Yoongi whispered, "If your upper lip is Christmas and your lower lip Thanksgiving, can I come anytime in between?"

"You sure can, baby." Hoseok responded, almost on top of Yoongi, "Are you tired yet? You've been running through my mind all day."

Yoongi was now sitting on top of Hoseok, their faces inches apart. The two were staring into each other's eyes, aiming to make the latter nervous.

"Are you a fireman? 'Cause you came in hot and left me wet." Yoongi spoke in Hoseok's ear.

Hoseok tsked Yoongi, "Your legs are like an Oreo cookie. I wanna split them up and eat up all the good stuff in the middle."