sum fuck

warning: if smut makes you uncomfortable please skip ahead

"WHAT?" Yoongi yelled, his face turning blood red. "HE CAN'T FUCK ME!"

"Yes he can, I dared him." Jimin smirked.

"I- what do you mean, fuck Yoongi?" Hoseok answered, his face too, as red as a tomato.

"You know very well what it means." Jin smirked.

"Yeah, now go." Namjoon spoke.

"Aren't you guys forgetting the word 'consent'?" Yoongi replied nervously. "I mean, you can't force him to fuck me."

"We can." Jimin replied.

"Hyung, just come with me." Hoseok sighed, still red.

"What- NO!" Yoongi exclaimed.

Hoseok gave him a look that said 'If you don't follow me, I'll fuck you right here and now.'

"I think I'll go." Yoongi gulped.

Once they were in the room, alone, Hoseok closed the door. Butterflies danced around in Yoongi's stomach and he felt weird.

"You aren't really gonna do it, are you?" Yoongi asked, chewing on his bottom lip.

"Just- don't do that." Hoseok growled.

"Do what?" Yoongi asked, he felt something in his abdomen.

"The lip thing-" Hoseok said, "It makes me wanna choke you."

"Oh- um- okay..." Yoongi stopped.

"Let's just stay here for some time, mess up your hair so they think that- yeah.. you know-" Hoseok instructed.

"Okay, but won't they know-"

"Just shut up. You don't know how hard I'm trying." Hoseok said.

"Trying what?"

"You know it very well." Hoseok responded, Yoongi's cheeks burning in realisation.

"..."

"How long do we have to stay here?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know."

"..."

"You know what. Fuck it." Hoseok responded, and before Yoongi could react he grabbed his hair and attacked his jawline.

"Hoseok, wh-what the fuck? I thought we- y-you-" Yoongi gasped.

"Shh... we both know that we wanted it."

Yoongi would have said 'Ew, no. Go away.' or something like that but he couldn't deny the truth. In reality, he was itching for Hoseok to f- WaIT- hOcUs pOcUs yOu hAVe lOst YoUr mEmOry.

Hoseok traced hungry, sloppy kisses along Yoongi's jaw and down towards his neck. He sucked and bit on his collarbone, Yoongi letting out a small gasp before biting down on his tongue to stop himself from letting out more sounds.

Hoseok pushed Yoongi against a wall gently and pressed himself into him, grinding slowly.

"Hoseok, please do it quickly." Yoongi pleaded, he was already aching badly down there.

Hoseok merely hummed against his throat and continued leaving marks all over Yoongi's pretty neck.

"Off." Hoseok said, pulling away. Yoongi nodded desperately and slipped out of his clothes.