Chapter 110: Going Home

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Hey everyone!" I exclaimed with joy.

They all complimented me back. I walk over to Other Aphmau and Other Aaron.

"Wish me luck." I said.

"I hope so." Said Other Aphmau.

"Me too." Said Other Aaron.

I look to Alina and Lilith. I hug them both.

"We'll miss you other mommy!" Said Alina.

"We hope you get back home!" Lilith added.

I chuckled.

"I hope so." I said.

I saw Garroth saying goodbye to Other Garroth and I saw Lucinda saying goodbye to Other Lucinda.

"See ya!" Said Garroth as his ears and tail twitched.

"Have a safe trip home." Said Other Garroth.

"I hope you be happy when you get home." Said Other Lucinda.

"I hope so too." Said Lucinda.

I'm just glad that the Dante and Laurence in our world didn't have to go through the drama we went through. Other Kawaii~Chan, Nekoette, Dmitri, and Dante said their goodbyes to everyone.

I saw Melissa stand next to Lucinda.

"Ready to go home?" Lucinda asked.

"Yep." Melissa replied.

I saw Kawaii~Chan with her doppelgänger.

"Goodbye other me." Said Kawaii~Chan.

"Kawaii~Chan says goodbye too!" Said Other Kawaii~Chan.

I saw Zane with Dante and his kids.

"See ya Good Zane!" Said Nekoette.

"We wish you luck." Said Dmitri.

"Be happy." Said Dante.

"I will." Zane replied.

I saw Kim next to Garroth.

"I can't wait to get back home!" Said Kim.

"Me too." Said Garroth.

I look to the wolf pups with Ein and Erika.

"We can't wait to have you in our group!" Said Dottie.

"You may be a beta, but at least you don't have an obsession with alpha anymore." Daniel said.

"True. Very true." Said Ein.

"At least you got someone who loves you." Said Maria.

"Yeah. Besides, it would have been so messed up if you and Aphmau got married." Rylan said.

Ein gags at the thought of that. Erika chuckles.

"It's fine son, when we get back, you can give Zack a piece of your mind." Erika said.

I smiled and I looked at Aaron.

"Ready to have a happy future?" I asked.

"Sure." Aaron replied.

Him and I smiled and hugged. We've been through so much I can still remember all of it. So much has happened, it felt like an adventure.

We waved goodbye to everyone and we all walked over to the edge of the docks. I saw Kawaii~Chan going meow, meow, pew, pew, on Zane and I saw Ein mumble something. I asked him what he said.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Just— FREAKING DO KC'S THING WITH ME!! MEOW MEOW BLAST, PEW PEW PEW!!" Ein whined.

I laughed at the scenario about how silly he's being. Maria chuckled as well and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I look to Aaron.

I hugged him. I'm glad to have him back after this entire fight. He was worth fighting for. I spoke up.

"I love you.... FC." I said.

He chuckled and smiled.

"I promise to do everything I can to make you happy. Thank you.... Shu." Aaron replied.

"No, Aaron. Thank YOU for loving me." I said.

Something in my heart clicked. I felt like I had made the right path, even if i went through a bunch of craziness. What would happen now? All I knew is that I'm finally gonna get the happily ever after I've been dreaming for in his arms.

Sunset began to break in and white light began to glow from mid air and surrounded all of us. The wolf pups, Ein and his mom, Melissa, Lucinda, Kim, Garroth, Zane, Kawaii~Chan, and then me and Aaron.

I closed my eyes as the light got brighter. We finally went back home.