Chapter 75: What's Left Of Pikoro

(Aphmau's POV)

As we followed Haley out of the house, we stopped to see the demolished homes of Pikoro all crumpled up. The Shadow Knights really must be out for Alina...

"Look. This is what's left of Pikoro." Said Haley.

"My Irene...." I said.

Lucinda looks at Haley.

"Haley, you are a smart and powerful witch. Not only that, but as the other me's pupil, I know you can come back from this." Lucinda said.

She said that there's a town that's not too far from here. It's called Skystead. They've been on good terms for a long time. They brought tents to the survivors. And the lord of that town has a son. Haley said that the lord wants Haley to marry her son.

"What?!" Other Aphmau exclaimed.

"Umm... is that bad or good?" Melissa asked.

Other Aphmau looks at us.

"We don't know. But... I was almost forced to marry someone I didn't like..." Other Aphmau said.

"HUH?!" We all exclaimed.

"Who?!" I exclaimed.

"The prince of the Southern Eastern wolf tribe. Michi turned me, Laurence, and Katelyn into Meif'wa's and I was almost forced to marry the prince." Other Aphmau explained.

"Oh Irene, That must've been awful!" Melissa said with sadness.

"And... it was Other Michi that did this?" I asked.

Other Aphmau nodded.

"Michi... that stupid cat!!" Aaron exclaimed.

"Well at least we know there's another version of Michi out there." Said Lucinda.

"Yeah. Hey by the way, what happened to Michi in our world?" Aaron asked.

"She got caught jewel thieving a few months ago so they gave her a 6 year sentence for robbery." Lucinda said.

Wow. The Michi in my world got sent to prison. At least she's not gonna be a thorn in our lives anymore.

"Man, I bet when she got to jail she became major Lesbian chow." Said Melissa.

"I bet she did." Lucinda said.

As we followed Haley to go to Skystead, we saw a Nether portal nearby. We then walked over to Other Lucinda's house. We wanted to see if she was home.

We tried finding her but it wasn't any use. She wasn't here. As we exited the empty house, a few guards were there. They were here for Haley. She proceeds to go with them as they walk off.

"We can't just stand here. We gotta go get Haley!" Melissa said.

Suddenly, I saw Aaron face first on the ground. He must've passed out again.

"How many times is he gonna pass out like this?!" I thought.