Chapter 94: Brother Vs Sister

(Aphmau's POV)

As everyone left the room, Ein came down the stairs. He was waiting for me. It's just between me and him now. I have to kick his butt so he won't harm anyone else.

"Ein." I said softly.

"You know Aphmau, it's funny." Said Ein.

He emerged from the entrance of the dungeon room and stood just about a 9 feet away from me. The green crystals behind me went down into the ground.

"I look at you and I see a girl who was turned into a werewolf and has been estranged from her own father her entire life." Ein said.

He took a few steps forward and he stopped just 6 feet from me.

"And if I think there's anyone who deserves to know what it feels like to be taken for granted and used for power, it would be you." Ein explained as he pointed at me.

This made me raise an eyebrow.

"I was never taken for granted." I said.

I took a step forward.

"Ein, I know you have good in your heart, just let me help you." I said pleading.

This made Ein question me.

"Help me? No. You never helped me and Dad never loved me. NOT EVEN ONCE!" Ein exclaimed.

"Then WHY did he have you????" I asked.

"Um.. because he's a jerk who likes to lie to people." Ein said in a snappy tone.

I sighed.

"Ein, please. You have sympathy, I know it." I said.

"I have sympathy?!" Ein asked as he took a few steps closer and was now just a 1 foot away from me.

Ein scoffed.

"Don't you get it by now Aphmau?! You don't get to tell me who I am." Ein said.

When he got closer, him and I switched sides of where we were standing. He now stood where the green crystals behind me used to stand and I stood behind the entrance to the dungeon which would be my exit.

"No one can. Only I decide that." Said Ein as he started to walk away.

When I turned away from him, I looked back at him and yelled at him.

"And HAVE you decided Ein?! Is this who you are?! Is this what you truly want to be?! Because I think Shad has your head so clouded with hatred and anger..." I said.

The corner of his eye looks at me.

"... that you don't even know what you want anymore." I said.

Our ears and tails twitched and he turned around to look at he angrily.

"I know exactly what I want!" Ein exclaimed.

He drew his sword.

"I want you to know what it feels like to be unwanted and unloved your whole life. I WANT YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FRIENDS TO KNOW THE SAME PAIN I HAVE FELT EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!" Ein shouted.