Chapter 96: Aphmau Falls

(Aphmau's POV)

I had no idea what just happened to Aaron. I wanted to get up and help him but I was too weak to get up. Melissa, Kawaii~Chan, Kim, and Maria get up and rush over to him.

"Aaron!!" Melissa exclaimed.

"No!!!" Maria said.

"Are you okay?!" Kawaii~Chan asked frantically.

"He's hurt!" Kim said.

They rushed over to him. Melissa placed her hand on his shoulder after he got up.

"What's wrong??" Melissa asked.

He shoves her aside and takes a few to the right and places his hand on the wall, trying to keep his balance. I saw him smirk and he snaps his fingers.

Melissa, Kim, Maria, and Kawaii~Chan's eyes turned emerald green.

"Oh crap! They're under forever potions!!!" I thought with panic.

He stopped placing his hand on the wall and both of his arms were down to his sides.

"Playtime is over.." He said.

His voice was... Shad's? My eyes widened with fear. Aaron is now being possessed by Shad! I saw Zane rush over to Kawaii~Chan. He places both his hands on her shoulders from behind and shakes her a few times

"KAWAII~CHAN!!" Zane exclaimed.

Zane stopped shaking her and he looks at.... Shad.

"Aaron! What did you do?!" Zane yelled.

That's when Shad found a Shadow Knight sword and tossed it over to Kawaii~Chan. She catches it just in time.

"Kawaii~Chan, can you do me a favor and take care of your love?" Shad asked.

Kawaii~Chan gives him the blank stare with her emerald green eyes.

".... Yes.... M'Lord." Kawaii~Chan replied.

She swings the sword at Zane but he dodged it.

"KAWAII~CHAN, STOP!!! PLEASE!!!" Zane begged.

She didn't listen to him. That's when Kim and Maria looked to Shad with their green emerald eyes.

"Kim, take care of Esmund, and Maria, take care of your pack." Shad commanded.

"... Yes...." Said both Kim and Maria in unison.

Kim charged at Garroth, tried to punch him but he kept missing. Maria tried to do the same thing but Dottie, Daniel, and Rylan kept dodging her attacks.

Melissa looked to Shad.

"Melissa, take care of your witch friend." Shad said.

".... Yes sir..." Melissa said.

Melissa charged at Lucinda. Melissa kept trying to punch Lucinda but she kept missing as Lucinda kept dodging them. Melissa then grabbed Lucinda by the shirt and readied her fist.