Chapter 103: Too Late...

(Aphmau's POV)

As me, Ein, Other Aphmau, and Other Aaron ran through the hole in the wall, we got into the hallway where I fell out the window. I saw Ghost, still inside the green crystal ball.

Ein, Other Aphmau, and Other Aaron tried busting the ball open but it wasn't any use. It was too thick to shatter. If we manage to get Enki's relic out of Shad, the crystal will fade. I noticed that the green crystal wall from before was gone.

I heard footsteps and panting. Lucinda, Melissa, Dottie, Daniel, Rylan, Zane, Garroth, Kim, Maria, Kawaii~Chan, Other Garroth, and Other Lucinda rushed into the room with us.

Me, Ein, Other Aphmau, and Other Aaron walked over to them.

"It's no use, we can't get Ghost out. Plus, it's a dead end." Ein said.

We then heard some rumbling and then a loud sound. I looked around to see a green crystal that popped out from the floor, go back into the ground.

We then heard some laughter. Shad's laughter. I saw him walking quickly over to us.

"I'm sick and tired of your meddling!" Shad yelled.

He ran over to us and grabbed me by the hair and yanked me away from everyone else.

"Little sis!!!" Ein exclaimed.

I was just about a few feet away from everyone. Shad stopped holding my hair and he grabbed me by the neck, choking me.

"Since you won't die, you may as well witness my occasion to becoming king." Shad said.

I tried to make him let go of me but it wasn't any use. Shad looks at me and lifts me off the ground as he's still choking me.

"Irene, it's time you give me your relic." Said Shad.

I looked at him.

"I... won't give it... to you... and.... it's not... in me..." I said weakly.

He tightened his grip on my neck. I wanted to scream but I could only let out a strangled cry.

Ein then looked shocked and then he got mad. He drew his sword and charged at Shad.

"Ein, NO!!" Zane exclaimed.

He yelled but Shad used his telekinesis to knock him back. Shad then made emerald green crystals to make holes in the ground. He then uses his telekinesis to make everyone fly off the edge but everyone grabbed the edge in time before the could even fall to the ground. They got back up in time and watched me get choked.

I looked down to see myself hanging above the hole in the ground that the green crystal make earlier.

"Now, give me your relic Irene." Shad said.

I saw the others.

"Guys, whatever you do, don't try to jump over that hole!" Garroth exclaimed.

The hole in the ground that was in front of everyone else was about 7 feet long and it was about 6 feet away from me.

"What? Is no one going to save Irene?" Shad asked as his ears and tail twitched.

He smirked and laughed.

"Well, you had your chance." Said Shad.

A red ball of light glows from his hand and he points it at me.

I saw Dottie get up and she uses her ice magic to close up the hole in the ground that was in front of them and the hole below my feet.

She then used her ice magic to suspend Shad's left foot in ice. I kick Shad in the leg and he released my grip on my neck and I fell on the ground.

The ice that was suspending Shad's foot melted and I kicked him to the ground. Ice started to suspend him in ice slowly. He tried struggling but he couldn't get free.

I rushed over to my brother and hugged him. I looked and saw Lucinda, Melissa, Dottie, Daniel, Rylan, Maria, Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth, Kim, Other Aphmau, Other Garroth, Other Aaron, and Other Lucinda smile at us. I looked back at Shad.

"IRENE!!!! I WILL GET YOU!!! I WILL BECOME KING!!!" Shad yelled.

"You don't deserve to possess my boyfriends body." I said as I looked at him confidently with determination and anger.

"And he doesn't deserve to possess anyone!!" Dottie exclaimed.

"Dottie?" Daniel asked.

She stopped using her ice magic. She and Daniel hugged. I saw Shad and his black irises slowly turned blood red.

"He is MINE!!!!!" Shad yelled.

He laughed and his laughter stopped as the ice completely covered him. I looked back at Dottie.

"Thanks for that Dottie." I said.

"No prob. Now all we gotta do is get those three relics out of him." Dottie said.

Everyone else agreed. But that was when rumbling occurred. Bright light surrounded Shad's body and the ice that covered him began to break. My eyes widened with fear.

We were too late...