Chapter 108: I'll Always Be Here For You...

Start from the beginning

"LET GO!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!! YOU NEED TO PAY!!!! I SHOULD HAVE FINISHED YOU FROM THE START!!!!" Aaron roared.

"AARON, PLEASE!!" Kawaii~Chan cried.

"Let.... let him go.... let him come to me." Aphmau yelled weakly.

Aaron hyperventilates aggressively. That's when he got his left arm out of Kawaii~Chan's hands and his right arm out of Melissa's hands. He kicked them both to the ground. I went to Melissa's aid and Zane went to Kawaii~Chan's aid.

Aaron ran for the purple sword. He picked it up and charged at Aphmau, screaming like a beast. Her arms spread out wide like she was hoping for a hug but had a sad look on her face.

"I HATE YOU!!!!!" Aaron screamed.

He made a massive cut in Aphmau's left upper arm.

"I HATE YOU WITH EVERYTHING INSIDE ME!!" Aaron yelled.

He then made a small cut in Aphmau's left thigh.

"SOMEONE AS WORTHLESS, HOPELESS, USELESS, AND PATHETIC AS YOU!!!!!!" Aaron yelled.

He then makes a medium size cut in Aphmau's torso that went from the left side of her pelvis to under her right breast.

"YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!! I WISH I HAD NEVER MET YOU!!!! YOU NEVER MADE ME HAPPY!!! I NEVER LOVED YOU!!!!" Aaron screamed.

He then makes a cut in Aphmau's chest that went from her right breast to her left shoulder. Cutting over the scar in the middle of her chest. The same circle shaped scar she got back at Starlight.

"JUST DIEEEE!!!!!!!!" Aaron roared.

Aphmau coughed up blood, but she was still standing.

"Please.... just.... smile...." Aphmau said weakly.

She walked over to him.

"STAT AWAY!!!! STAY AWAY!! STAY AWAY!" Aaron screamed.

Tears swelled up in his eyes. He tried to swing the sword at her but she hugs him. He drops the purple sword. He stood there, frozen, arms slightly out on either side of his body and a concerned look on his face. Tears fall from his cheeks.

"I'll always be here for you.... FC...." Aphmau said.

He softly hyperventilates. Hot tears continue to fall from his face. The small crack on his eye faded and his blood red eyes reverted back to their normal black color.

That's when I have a vision.

~~Vision~~

I was in a room. A vacation room. Aaron was lying down on the bed. He got up and looked at his phone. He got off the bed and walked out the room. I followed him.

After some walking, he arrived at Starlight beach. He walked around and he spotted Celestia. She runs over to him and he pats her on the head. Then he spotted someone. It was Aphmau.

She stood up and saw Aaron who was just about a few feet away from her. A moment of silence was in the air. She reaches her arms out to him, asking for a hug.