Chapter 19

3 months later~

Monique POV

"No August I am ugly and my hair is not done." I cried. "I look ugly."

This is probably why he left me because I am ugly and mean and fat.

"Stop saying that shit. I'm on my way over there." He snapped.

"No august I don't want you to see me like this."

"You and these hormones gone be the death of me." He sighed.

"Leave me alone." I hung up and sat on my bed crying.

August POV

"Hey momma." I hugged her.

"Hey son." She moved out the way and let me in. "She is in her room and she won't let me in." I nodded.

"Yeah she is tripping." I sighed. "I be- well we'll be down in a few."

"You staying for breakfast?"

"Yes ma'am." I nodded and I went upstairs and knocked on her door.

"Mommy please go away!" She screamed. "I am okay!" I sighed.

"It's August!"

"Leave me alone with your stupid tail!" I sighed.

"I know I am stupid but why exactly am I stupid again?"

"You think I am ugly and I am not. You treat me like I am ugly but I am not!" She yelled.

"When did I do that I never even- oh my gosh." I sighed. "Listen Mo open the door please baybeh?"

"No bye!"

"I can't hear you open door just so I can hear." I heard her moving around and the the door unlocked and I opened it and she sighed. "Hey. Hey. What's going on?"

"I am fine I fixed my own problem. I don't need your help anymore." She walked int the the bathroom. "I am fine. Get out!" She screamed and closed the door.

"God please help me. This girl is stressing me out I don't know if i wanna cry or snap just please help me. In Jesus name I pray, Amen." I sighed and laid back on her bed waited for her to come out.

"August!"

"Yes!"

"Can you bring me my towel please." I sighed and hopped upstairs and grabbed her towel off the bed and went in the bathroom and gave it too her.

"Thank you." She stepped out the shower and grabbed it.

"Monique I got a serious question."

"Yes?" She put toothpaste on her toothbrush and wet it.

"When have I ever made you feel like you werent beautiful?" She sighed.

"August I don't wanna talk about this." She sat her toothbrush down.

"No Monique because you are the most beautiful and purest person I ever met. I love your hair your smile your eyes your beautiful hands and feet. You are so beautiful baybeh and I have never and will never say or try to make you feel otherwise because I would be lying to myself." She started crying and she turned around and hugged me.

"I thought you don't love me anymore because I am not cute like those Instagram girls and I love you August and I can't help it." I sighed.

I hate that I make her feel this way it was never my intentions to make her feel that way.

"No that has nothing to do with nothing. They are just look baby but you are a pretty classy and graceful and all of it baby you are amazing and I will never stop loving you ever." She nodded and wiped her face in my shirt. "Really Mo?" She smiled and I laughed

"I feel much better now." She turned around and went back to brushing her teeth and washing her.

"Hurry up momma cooking breakfast." She nodded.

I went downstairs.

"Is she okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah she just was haven't some self doubt and that's on me." I sighed. "I just hate that I make her feel like she isn't pretty enough for me and that is totally not the case at all and I have to show her more then I tell her and I have a girl now and I am taking her seriously and I just don't wanna do anything out of line like having a girl is so hard." She laughed.

"Of course you guys are young and you are August Alsina for goodness sake and you tryna tie yourself down and raising you I know that you are an awesome person and you are gonna do and be your best and that is all that matters to me." She smiled at me and I nodded. "Get you y'all lanky self up and give me a hug." I hopped and hugged her and she squeezed me.

Momma Marcy always stepped in when my momma stepped and I couldn't think god enough for her or Mo.

"I love you baby and I am so proud of you. You are amazing and you will only get better because you are with god and you got us and cha and the girls and trav and T and every else including your momma and when you have love and support and god you are unstoppable." She held the side of my face. "I love you so much August Anthony Alsina jr." I nodded.

"I love you too momma." I hugged her.

Momma Marcy as always been there for me and I just love them so much that all I can say. I am very blessed to have had them.

"Hey mommy." Monique wait in the kitchen. "I am sorry I was mean."

"It's okay baby. You look so beautiful." She hugged her. "I love you baby and I understand I been where you are." She kissed her forehead and went back to cooking.

Mo came and took a seat next me I instantly started rubbing her stomach.

"Hey babygirl." I pulled up her shirt and kissed her stomach. "How you doing in nere? I love you." I kissed her stomach again. I pulled the chair closer and rubbed her stomach and we talked about random shit while momma finished cooking. Their smiles and laughter meant the world to me.