Chapter 3

August POV

"No Anthony because you playing in my face." Monique yelled. "Just send me home because you just brought me here for what." She hopped off my bed.

"I brought you here cause I missed you Lani. Why else would I bring you here." I shouted back.

"For pussy like you don't wanna spend no time with me but when you went some pussy you'll cancel a whole appearance but when I wanna just chill and spend time with you it is always something." She argued.

"Say you don't say shit when I ask you what you wanna do so what you want me to read your fucking mind." I grabbed her arm because she kept tryna walk out the room. "Sit down I am not gonna keep telling you to stop tryna leave." She snatched away from me and walked out the room.

"Monique Ri'Lani Wright why are you fucking playing with me?" I chased her. "Huh? Aye I am fucking talking to you." I grabbed her.

"Stop grabbing me August."

"What did I ask you? I asked you to stop walking away when I talk to you right?" I grunted through my teeth tryna control myself and she nodded. "So why are you playing yourself?" I pulled her closer to me and she kissed her teeth.

"You don't never be around me any other time. You are so stupid." She sighed and I knew what was coming. "I am just gonna go get Lea and go to brunch with her."

"No what. Do. You. Want. To. Do. Today?" I asked her and she scoffed. "Why are you fucking Mind fucking me Mo like I am trying and you are being a bitch about like what the fuck is going on." I instantly regretted my choice of word.

"me being a bitch about it." She chuckled softly and she snatched her arm away. "Don't worry about me bitching about it anymore." She grabbed her jacket and left.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

I hopped in the shower

Monique is my everything and I understand that I am busy but she needs to understand I am in a highly demanding work field. I gotta make my money. Once I get settled in the game then I will have all the time in the world for her and our kids. Everything seem a little weird now but I know what I got planned and I know Mo isn't going to want to be my girl anytime soon because she doesn't want the fame and the light that come with it. What we have now is cool for now this is not what I want forever. I love the fuck outta Mo but I am on her timing.

I sighed And hopped out the shower and I grabbed my phone and called her phone and I heard it ringing and I realized she left it here.

I heard my door open and close and Amber ran in my room and hugged me.

"I missed you baby." She kissed me.

"I gotta go get Lea and Mo." she rolled her eyes.

"Why do they have to come?" She flopped on my bed. "They are so mean to me for no reason."