Chapter 8

Monique POV

"Yes that is so beautiful August." I looked at the watch as we looked at a few Rolex's. "It fit your personality like sharp, clean and straight to the point and not flashy but worth the flex." He nodded.

"Yeah this shit nice asf but 20k." He sighed.

"August if you don't get it I will punch you in the face. You spoil everybody but yourself. You deserve it and I like it so get it. I can be like my husband got a Rolex you bitches still lending y'all man $20." He laughed. "Come on August do something nice for yourself."

"Let me get this." I started clapping and he started laughing.

I am so happy that August can do this for himself. He had it hard growing up but his mom and my mom were friends before Mr. Alsina told momma Shelia to stop talking to her. My mom always made sure August came over and that me and him remained close and I couldn't help but thank her for that.

"So what's going on with you?" I asked him as we walked in between the bodyguards and he grabbed my hand.

"What you mean?"

"Like mentally?" I shivered because New York was cold asf.

"I am chilling getting better just having conversations with god and just asking him to make me better and lead me down the right path."

"Oh my gosh you are August Alsina!" The girl screamed and then some other ones came outta no where.

"Woah relax." He smiled at them. "Y'all no I rock with y'all but calm down. Please."

"Yes relax because if y'all hurt my man we gone be fighting." Some lightskin girl yelled.

I laughed and watched him interact with them taking pictures and videos and giving them hugs and kisses on the cheek.

"Yeah man but I am getting better. Thank you for asking beautiful." He wiped her tears.

"No problem it's just it hurts me because such a beautiful person is going through all the shit and you don't deserve that at all. You are just how I imagined you are so nice and sweet and genuine." I nodded to myself because it was true.

"You are a great person to babygirl." He squealed and we laughed.

"Don't do that to me." We laughed. "But let me let you get back to making money for our future family." I laughed. "And T you better be ready cause you gone be carrying me everywhere them piggy back rides finna hit on something serious and hey Monique." I waved and she came up to me and I hugged her. "You better keep take of our man." I nodded.

She was so serious. It amazes me they so many people could love some body and feel like they know them without really knowing them.

"Okay bye y'all." She waved. "I love you guys."

"Bye I love you too." We all said and she raced back over to her mom I'm guessing.

"That was so cool." I sighed and he nodded.

"Yeah my fans are different and it amazes me and I couldn't be more thankful for them." I nodded.

"How do they know my name?" He laughed.

"They know everything about me and everybody around me. They know before I know but it's just a tactic of protection. Trust they probably know everything about you but they ain't gone hurt you because they see you the realest on my team. Now Amber-" he started laughing and I shook my head.

"She is a mess." I mumbled. "But at least she is pretty. Like pretty enough for her looks to get her through life."

We walked into the hotel and I waved at the lady and she smiled and waved back.

She is a really pretty lady.

"Ard ima hit y'all up when it time to go." T nodded and we walked into our room and I take off my heels and when I tell you that shit is better then taking off you bra after a long day of school. Girls get into it.

"Yeah... Amber don't worry about all that... the shade room said what... okay I am with her everyday and gone keep being with her every..." he flopped on the bed and groaned.

I felt like being smart because I still owe her an ass whooping.

"Yeah but... are you gonna let me talk..." I crawled on top of him and kiss him and let my kisses explore his now exposed chest and he watched. "Amber you are mad about me being with her and you already know how I move." He groaned as I reach in his pant and pulled him out and stroked it.

I could hear her screaming and I wrapped my lips around the tip and start putting in work.

"Fuck." He groaned. "Aye look I am gonna call you back... I promise... shit... aye bye." He hung up and gathered my hair out of my face and held it. I watched his facial expressions and he threw his his back.

"Shit." He shook his head. He started breathing loudly and it looked like his souls was tryna leave his body. "I am finna bust."

"Mmhhmmm." I moaned and I felt the hot liquid hit the back of my throat and he pushed me softly.

"Fuck." He groaned and I stood up and kissed him and he deepen the kiss.

"August." I whined. "My shit still hurt from this morning." He laughed and peck my lips.

"Stop playing with me." He rubbed my back. "Say ok daddy." He kissed me.

"Okay daddy." Kissed me and rubbed his thumb over my lip.

"You are so beautiful." Spoke softly. "Thank you for everything Mo. all the love and happiness you give me. I don't even know where I would be if it wasn't for you. That shit with Mel really had me tripping out and then my mom was tryna blame me and start all this drama. Thanks for always being down for me Monique, forreal."

"No problem and I love every moment of love and caring for you. You so amazing August. You had my back just like I had yours." I kissed. "Thank you for being the man I need August I love you so much and I am going love you no matter what."

I kissed him softly and he put his hand up my skirt and I stopped him.

"No August." His kissed his teeth and I laughed. "Later okay." He nodded.

We ended up falling to sleep.