Chapter 23: I Don't Have Enough Middle Fingers For That

Start from the beginning

"What do I do?" I groaned. "Do I tell him, do I-"

"Oh you tell him honey!" she said. "And if he fears for his life he won't break your heart."

"I can't tell him when he's out getting himself a girlfriend," I muttered.

"He went on one date Morgan for crying out loud," Shan said. "It's not like he's proposing to her."

"You don't know that," I told her.

She rolled her eyes. "Hey, until that boy tells you he's in a relationship, don't assume anything. Right now, it's every girl's game."

"You make it sound like I'm competing for him," I chuckled.

"And I will drag whichever bitch that wants to get in the way of your happiness to hell," she stated with a dead serious look in her eyes that honestly scared me.

"Okay, let's calm down," I laughed.

She threw her arms around me, pulling me into a side hug. "Seriously Morgan, tell him."

"What if he doesn't like me back?" I asked softly.

"He'd be a fool not to," she chuckled. "I'm pretty sure he does, but it won't be the end of the world if he doesn't. I just think you'd regret not taking that chance if you don't."

I sighed. "Feelings suck."

I honestly didn't know how she did it.

"Yeah they do," she chuckled. "A lot of times you're going to feel like your heart is being ripped out of your chest and stomped on, but then there'll be the days where all you feel is butterflies, the good kind too. And then everything in life will just seem so much...better. Crazy how one person does that to you."

I pulled away and looked at her. "You better not be talking about Cole."

She laughed. "You'll warm up to him."

"So, what now?" I asked.

She shrugged. "We could order some pizza ad watch Grey's Anatomy. And then you can tell me everything and destroy my life."

I chuckled and shook my head. "You're so over dramatic."

"Why thank you," she said. "I try my very best."

"We're watching The Big Bang Theory instead though," I said, grabbing the remote.

"Why?" she groaned.

"Two words," I grinned, thinking of my favorite character. "Sheldon Cooper."

~~~~~~~

"And then he never called me back," Shannon continued to complain, as we got ready for gym class in the locker room.

"I mean, it was one argument, how mad could he be?" she continued.

I pulled my gym shirt over my head. "Have you tried talking to him?"

"I haven't seen him all day," she sighed.

"Call him then," I told her, trying to give her any other solution apart from dump his sorry ass. "Come on, let's go."

I picked up my phone and shut my locker, and stopped when I was missing something.

"Wait, where's Aaron's iPod?"

"Oh, what do we have here?"

I rolled my eyes and turned around to meet a smirking Paige with Sienna and Macy by her side like the lost puppies they were.

"Interesting device Morgan," she smirked.

"Paige, just give it back so we can all get to class," I sighed.