Chapter 13: Bitchy Boy

13. Bitchy Boy

"And then he just left," I told Shannon. "Just like that. That's weird...right?"

Shannon sighed. "Morgan honey, I'm going to ask you again. Are you sure you don't have the tiniest crush on him?"

I rolled my eyes. "How many times do I have to say no?"

"Well you keep going on and on and on and on and on a-"

"Okay, I get it," I stopped her. "I'll shut up about him."

She laughed. "I never said shut up, I'm just asking how you really feel. I mean, you guys have been spending a lot of time together lately."

"Because I like hanging out with him," I countered. "It's not strange."

"For you it is," she chuckled. "Morgan, you've never even had a boyfriend. I've never seen you pay this much attention to a guy before. I mean, there was a point where I thought you might not be interested in boys at all."

"Well I am," I told her.

She was right about me never having a boyfriend though. I had had a first kiss, and not counting the stunt Josh pulled on me I had been on like three other dates. Pretty pathetic for a seventeen year old, I know.

"I know that now silly," she said. "But you know...if you ever want to expand your horizons I'm ready to listen to you."

I only shook my head as she laughed.

"Well, I don't like Aaron," I stated once more.

"Yeah, sure," she snickered.

I was about to speak when my phone rang.

"Who's that?" Shan asked me.

"Well I guess I'm about to find out," I said while looking at the unknown number on my phone screen.

I picked up and held the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Morgan."

I immediately rolled my eyes when I recognized his voice. "What do you want?"

"You've been avoiding my emails," Josh said.

Well no kidding.

"That was the point," I told him. "How did you even get my number?"

"Your mom gave it to me."

Of course.

"Look, I'm sorry for blindsiding you," he continued. "But did you see how we've both blown up ever since?"

I rolled my eyes. "Is that really all you care about?"

"Look, I think we should get together to talk at least," he suggested.

Like I'd ever do that again.

"Oh really? Just tell me when and where," I told him. "Will there be media this time? I'd like to look pretty for the cameras."

"Why do I sense sarcasm?" he asked.

"Would you look at that, you catch on quick," I said in mock excitement.

I heard him sigh. "Morgan, will you meet me or not?"

"Is the sky green and the grass blue?" I asked.

"Um...so is that a no?" he answered.

"You're on fire today," I mused. "Ten points for the Slytherin snakes."

"You're difficult to deal with you know that?" he remarked.

"And I'm also fed up," I retorted. "Goodbye."

Once Upon A Bus Rideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें