Chapter 30 The day I see her

*Taemin's Pov*
*the day Layna left*
I wake up to the noise of Key yelling at Jonghyun as usual. I rub my eyes and yawn as I sit up from my bed. Today I get to see Layna- wait my phone! I jumped off my bed remembering that I fell asleep still holding it. It's in my bed somewhere.
I throw the blankets off and the pillows. It wasn't there. I looked around the floor and under my bed and couldn't find it. I sighed and scratched the back of my head. As I walk back slowly, I step onto my blankets noticing that I stepped onto something hard. I quickly stepped of the hard item and lifted the blanket off the ground to see that my phone was under the blanket.
I smiled to myself while picking it up. I head to the door and enter the lounge room, throwing my body onto the couch.
I looked at the messages hoping that I'd get a message from Layna. Only to find nothing. Not one message! I moaned and sat the phone next to me. "You have to be kidding me!" I whispered to myself. I looked up to the ceiling and took a very big sigh.
"What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked. I jumped. I didn't know he was sitting on the couch as well. He started to laugh to my reaction.
"It's nothing" I answer looking back to my phone.
"are you waiting for a call or something?" Jonghyun said eyeing my phone. I shook my head.
"I'm waiting for a message." I answer.
"Message from who? Layna?" He questioned. I nodded. He looked down and nodded. "I see then" he said while looking back to me. "Why don't you just go see her?" Jonghyun asked.
"Well it's not that simple. I want to go but she said that she doesn't want us visiting her" I sulk. I'm like dying inside! Not seeing her is killing me.
"Why?" Jonghyun asked.
I shrug. "I don't know. That's why I'm waiting for her to reply back" I say showing Jonghyun the message.
"She is a bit strange sometimes. Always hiding secrets." Jonghyun said. For once Jonghyun was right. She does tend to be very closed. We both just stared at each other. Minho walked in and saw us two doing this and his quickly sat in the middle,
"I don't want you two fighting again-" Minho tried saying but Jonghyun cut him off.
"We have made up" Jonghyun said. Minho started to laugh. "I'm not joking" Jonghyun added seriously. Minho stopped and then pointed to us both.
"You two really have stopped fighting?" He asked confused and surprised. Jonghyun and I both nodded. "Which one gave up on Layna?" He then asked. Jonghyun slowly raised his hand. Minho laughed and started clapping his hands.
"Why is it funny!?" Jonghyun yelled.
"Well because you said that you wouldn't break up with her and that your not a playboy a-and-" Minho started to laugh even more "you just did! Who is next? Jandi? Or are you gonna try for a celeb? Like SNSD, girls day, f(x), apink, exo-"
"EXO!?" Jonghyun yelled. He stood up quickly. "What you think I'm gay!?" Jonghyun asked crossing his arms but you could tell he was trying not to laugh.
"I'm joking!" Minho laughed. Jonghyun ended up laughing too. I looked back to my phone. Maybe I should just see her.
"Who is going to see Layna today?" Key asked as he entered the lounge room. We all looked to him.
"I am!" Minho cheered.
"I-I am too!" Jonghyun yelled.
"Taemin?" Key asked looking to me. I slowly peeked to my phone with Layna's message still showing. I turned off my phoned nodded, looking back to Key smiling.
"Yeah of course" I answer. Key smiles.
"Where's Onew?" Key then asked.
"In bed-" Minho true saying.
"WHAT!?" Key yelled and stormed off to Onew's room. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" He yelled. I heard the door opened. "GET UP LAZY! WHERE GOING TO SEE LAYNA AND YOUR STILL IN BED-" Key went on. I could hear Onew carrying on and would hear him whining.
Seconds later Onew came running out with Key chasing him. "I'm up! I'm up!" Onew yelled climbing all over the furniture. Key was trying to hit him with Onew's pillow.
"Get off the furniture!" Key yelled.
Minho started talking to Jonghyun. "Luhan or Heechul?" Minho smirked while nudging Jonghyun.
"Yah!" Jonghyun yelled and began to playfully hit Minho.
"Okay okay! You must like Gdragon" Minho chuckled getting away from Jonghyun's hits. Onew ran passed them and went into the kitchen with Key following.
"Are you Kidding me!?" Jonghyun yelled but was half laughing. Jonghyun picked up a couch pillow and started to attack Minho.
"Psy!?" Minho yelled. "B1A4?, BAP, Block B, Vixx!-" Minho went on running around and yelling out Boy bands and their names and getting chased by Jonghyun. Onew jumped on the couch I was on and pushed me out of the way, causing me to fall off the couch and land on the floor. Minho was running and then tripped over me and fell on top of me. Jonghyun fell over too, falling on Minho.
"Help! I can't breathe!" I yelled. With two muscular boys on top of you does make it a struggle to breathe... I'm practically getting squashed!
"Get off of him! Your gonna flatten him!" Key yelled. I felt the weight get lighter as Jonghyun got off.
"Ah I can't move. I must be paralysed" Minho said all dramatically. He started to laugh. "Looks like I'm just gonna have to flatten Taemin. We need a rug anyway" Minho then added casually.
"You are not turning me into a rug!" I yelled.
"Already am" Minho said laughing. I kept trying to move and roll but with Minho on my back, I couldn't get out.
"Hyung!" I yelled. "Umma help!" I yelled.
"What is it that the fans say of you two?" Key said while pushing Minho off of me. I quickly sat up.
"2min" Minho said. "But Now I'm hearing Linho, Taena and Jayna" he then adds.
"Only one is real" Jonghyun said looking to me. I smiled guilty and quickly got up. I looked around, there was only four of us. "Where's Onew?" I ask.
Key growled and stomped into the hallway. "ONEW!" He yelled.
Gotta love mornings.
- - - -
We got to the hospital and went to the office lady as always to see Layna. We always need to sign in our names on a form and write who we are visiting.
When we handed the form back to the office Lady, she looked at the form and then handed it back. "I'm sorry but Layna left this morning" she says. We all looked to each other confused... She never told us that she was getting out today..?
We headed back out the hospital and got back in the van. "We should of asked where she went" Minho says as we got in the van. I sat down next to Minho with Key next to me. Onew and Jonghyun then sat next to each other opposite to us.
"Why? She obviously is home" Jonghyun said.
"Should we visit her?" I ask.
"Well she could of gone to another hospital" Minho then says.
"But her condition wasn't serious... Was it?" I asked looking to Minho. Minho shrugged.
"Should we see if she is home?" Jonghyun asked again. We all looked to Onew for an answer.
"Ugh? Sure?" He says not sure.
"Okay let's go!" Minho yelled. While we drove, we sent messages to her asking where she was. She wouldn't answer though. When we got to her house, we all walked to the door. Jonghyun knocked. We waited and soon heard footsteps. Layna!?
As the door opened, it was a man. He was tall, his hair was comed back and he wore a suit and had glasses at the end of his nose. He quickly pushed up his glasses. "Can I help you?" He asked.
"W-we are here to see Layna" Jonghyun said.
"Oh Kim Jonghyun right?" The man questioned. Jonghyun nodded. "Ah yes well she isn't here at the moment." The man continued. "Sorry boys" he said. We nodded and quickly bowed to the man. It wasn't long until the man closed the door and we went back to the car. I kept looking at Jonghyun confused. How did the man know him?
"H-how did that man know you?" I asked as I sat next to Jonghyun.
"Oh that's Layna's Appa. I met him when I went on that date with Layna" Jonghyun answered. I looked outside the window and stared at Layna's house. That was Laynas Appa?
- - - - -
"So I called Layna today and she wouldn't tell me anything" Jandi said as she sat on the couch next to Key. We were back home and on the way home, we picked up Jandi.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Well she just told me that she was moving house but she wouldn't tell me where" Jandi said angrily. "I just don't get it! Layna tells me everything!" She then added throwing her back onto the back of the couch.
"She still hasn't been answering my messages" I say annoyed yet worried. I sat down next to Jandi and rested my back also on the back of the couch. Jandi stared at me.
"I just don't get it" she whispered.
"Neither" I whisper back. Jandi looked away and sat up properly. then suddenly my phone began to ring.
I sat up and quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket, not bothering to answer it. I just hoped it was Layna. "Hello!?" I say quickly.
"Hey it's Kai. I'm at the airport." Kai said. I sighed.
"Yeah I know, you don't have to call me to tell me this" I say.
"No I do! Because your-" Kai stopped talking for a minute. "Your girlfriend is here" he then said a bit quieter.
"Girlfriend? But I don't have a girl-" I stopped talking. Wait! "Layna!? Is it Layna!?" I asked quickly.
"Yes. She is here. She is going on the same flight as I am." Kai said.
"What? Wait how do you know!?" I ask quickly.
"Her mother is a loud talker." Kai laughed. I kept quiet and by that he stopped laughing "anyway... Well she's here. Didn't you know?" Kai asked confused. I felt like a bullet just went through my heart.
"No she hasn't told me tha-that she is LEAVING!" I say and panic to the end. "I need to go see her!" I say.
"Well hurry!" Kai yelled and hanged up. I quickly stood up.
"Layna is at the airport and is leaving to Australia!" I yelled to all the others. Jandi quickly stood up and walked off to the front door. I quickly followed. "WE HAVE TO GO!" I yelled out just as I went out the door.
- - - - -
When Layna left and went through those doors to go on the plane. I felt like my life was over. I missed her so much and when I finally get to see her, she leaves. My first love.
Minho pulled me up from the ground. "Taemin we need to go" Minho whispers. I just stared at those doors.
"She is coming back right?" I ask. Minho didn't say anything. I looked to him. "She will right!" I say again. "SHE HAS TOO!" I yell.
I look to Jandi who was practically getting carried by Key. She was screaming and trying to get out of his arms like a crazy person. I looked around and saw everyone staring at us. We weren't even wearing a disguise.
I wiped my tears and looked out the window as I saw the plane she boarded start to head to the take off road. "There goes my love" I say disappointed. My heart was broken, the pain was unbearable.
I started to walk to the window but Minho pulled me back, he had hold of my fore arm. "We need to go" he says. I look over to him and see that he was crying.
"Let's just go!" He then yelled. I was scared of this Minho. He sounded different. I quickly nodded and began walking. Time felt like it was going slower, the gravity felt heavier and the more I walked, the harder it was to breathe.
My whole cheeks were wet and my top was starting to get wet from the trails of teardrops falling off my face and onto my clothes.
Why! Was all I thought. Why did she have to go!
- - - - - - -
A month went by and everyday I'd send her a message and try to call her every few hours. Until today. Today SHINee was taking the tour to Australia. I begged and begged our manager since Layna left to let us have a tour to Australia. I really just want to see Layna. And now I may have a chance! To see Layna!
I sat down on my plane seat in first class next to Key. I always sit with him, it makes the plane flights less... Scary. Minho then sat next to me. I looked to Key who was on his phone, posting a photo on Instagram before he'd have to go on flight mode. I looked pulled out my lip balm and applied it to my lips. I could taste the berries and it send a spark of excitement in my heart. Will I actually get to see Layna!?
- - - - -
*from where the last chapter ended*
Layna! Did I just see Layna! I started to walk fast, sliding threw the spaces of the crowd. I had to see her again. Until my phone began to ring. I sighed and pulled it out of my pocket. "Hello?" I said into the phone.
"Taemin where are you? Your late! We said to all meet up at this cafe and your not here! Hurry!" Key yelled and hanged up. I sighed again and turned around walking back to where I was going.
When I got to the cafe, the boys were waiting outside. I looked to them and then to the cafe window, seeing a boy sitting alone. He looked familiar?
Key did a 'ticking' noise shaking his hand. "Not good enough Taemin" he said.
I just chuckled and walked in the cafe first. "What kept you so long?" Minho asked as we all sat down on a table in the corner of the cafe.
I fiddled with my ring. A ring that had the letter L in graved on it. That ring that that girl had was the one I was going to give to Layna. Layna must of taken it because I couldn't find it anywhere. And that's how i knew that, that girl was Layna.
"I think I saw her" I whisper.
"What?" Minho asked. "Saw who?".
I looked up to him and then to all of them. "Layna." I say.
Jonghyun leaned over Key who he was sitting in the middle of us two. "Are you sure!? How do you know?" He asked.
I looked back to my ring. "Well from the ring that was on her finger." I answer. They all looked at me weirdly. "And the blonde hair, her blue eyes. How could I forget what she looks like?" I quickly say. They all nodded.
"Did you say anything to her?" Onew asked. "Did she know it was you?" He asked.
I shook my head. "I bumped into her and she picked up my map and handed it to me. Then she walked off." I say sighing. "I was so surprised, I couldn't say anything!" I then add.
"Where did she go?" Minho asked in an excitement tone. I shrugged.

"where are you? I'll come pick you up. I need to talk" a boy said over on another table. I looked over to the direction of the noise. It was the boy on the window seat, talking on the phone. The familiar one.
"Don't tell me your lost again!?" He then said.
"Okay okay! Layna I'll be right there." LAYNA? The boy got off the phone and started to walk to the door. No! I'm not letting Layna get away again!
I quickly got up and walked to the boy. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. "Uh excuse me but you said Layna" I say in my best english.
"Yeah why?" He asked.
"Well I know Layna. Do you know where she lives?" I ask.
He looked at me from my feet and up and then looked at the other boys. "Who are you?" He asked as he looked back to me.
"I'm Layna's friend from Korea." I answer.
"Oh... Your those boys that she loves right?" He says pointing to us all. "Mmm SHINee right?" He then adds. I nod. "Yeah she used to talk about you guys." Used too? "That was before she went to Korea." He finished.
"Oh" I just say. It went silent for a bit.
"Right you wanted to know where she lives didn't you?" He says. I nod. "Do you have anything to write it down?" He then asked. I quickly pulled out my phone and quickly got into notes. I then passed it to him. He chuckled as he took the phone and then wrote the address. He gave it back to me. "There you go. Well I have to go. Nice meeting you Taemin" He says and walks out of the cafe. I didn't tell him my name!? How does he know it's me and Layna didn't.
I walked back to the boys. "I have her address." I say showing my phone to them. We all smiled. Turns out, finding Layna was easier than what we expected.
We got into our van and went to Layna's house. "How did you know that boy?" Minho asked.
"Layna showed me a picture of him. She dated him" I say. Jonghyun started to laugh.
"Even here you have a competition!" Jonghyun laughed. I nudged him.
"He broke her heart so I don't reckon I would he's competition" I say looking back to my ring. If she was wearing my ring, it must means she still loves me.
"And besides Taemin would win because he is a fighter!" Minho said and did a fighting sign. I chuckled.
"Should we message Jandi about this?" Onew asks.
"That we found Layna?" Jonghyun asks.
"We haven't found her yet" Key says, "I don't want to put Jandi's hopes up. She still is sad that Layna left." Key adds. We all nod.
"So for now... It's a secret!" Minho said and put his finger to his lips making a 'shhhh' noise.
- - - - -
I was getting really excited as we pulled up to a house. But I remember the boy saying on the phone to Layna that he was going to pick her up and that she was lost or something...So she probably isn't home.
We all stood outside of the van, admiring the two story beach house. The boys started to walk but I froze again. I was getting nervous, why?
"Taemin?" Key said walking back to me.
"I can't do it" I say honestly. I was scared. Scared that if She sees me, she will run away again. Scared that if I meet her, she would of already moved on. "We should go" I say nervously and turn around opening the van door.
"No!" Key yelled and quickly shut the van door. I looked to him. "No you are going to see Layna! You have been crying every night, talking about her non stop, keeping an alarm on for every hour to call her, applying that Lip Balm on your lips ALL the time! No YOU are going to do this! You are seeing Layna!" Key yelled. His words were true... I do really miss Layna. I looked back to the house. I was so nervous, I don't know if I could even take a ste- Key pushed me, making me start to walk. "Okay let's do this!" Key cheered.
We walked to the door and Jonghyun knocked on the door. We stood their and waited for the door open. You could hear foot steps getting louder and closer to the door. As the door opened, a lady answered. It was Layna's mum!! Mrs Park.
She gasped and covered her mouth. "Oh my gosh" she said surprised.
"Is Layna here?" I ask in English. She stared at us for a while before answering.
"No she isn't" Mrs Park says. "Did you come from Korea to see Layna?" She then asks.
"Taemin here made us have a tour to Australia just so he could see Layna" Key answers. I smile agreeing with Key.
Mrs park looked to me and smiled. She opened the door more and moved away a bit. "Come in and wait for her, she shouldn't be too long" Mrs Park says.
"Thank you" I whisper and walk in first, followed by Onew, Key, Minho and Jonghyun.
This is it. Not long until I get to see Layna! A month wait and here it is, the day I get to see her.
- - - - - -
Well that was Chapter 30 :) did you like it?
Thank you for reading.
I'm not going to say much but the book is nearly ending. :O
So Taemin is going to meet her right? And what do you reckon Layna's reaction will be? Will she do what Taemin thinks she will do, leave him again? His one fear.... So cute hahaha.
Anyway ! Thanks for reading, leave a comment (I love comments), vote and follow me to get up to date with my messages on my wall.
Until next time BYYYEEEEEE
-Amber