Chapter 22 Movie Time

*Layna's Pov*
I get a reply from Jandi 'fantastic...' I sniffled a laugh. "Have fun Jandi!" I whisper.
I looked outside the window and saw that it was raining.
I then hear a knock on the door. "Yes?" I say out loud. Suddenly a head popped in. It was Taemin.

"Taemin! Come in!" I said excitedly. I tapped on the seat next to me. He smiled and sat down.
"Hi, I heard from Jandi that you weren't feeling to good" Taemin says as he sat down.
"Oh I'm fine now. Turns out I was just late with my medication. Doctor Choi told me to sleep but I just can't." I reply.
"Not tired?" Taemin asked, I nod.
"So what brings you here?" I ask.
"Well I also heard that you were all alone" Taemin answered. He grabbed the TV remote from behind him that was on the bedside table. He turned on the telly. "So I'm here to comfort you" he then adds looking back to me with a cute smile.
"Thank you" I say cutely. "I actually was really bored because nothing is on TV" I said watching Taemin as he flickered through the channels.
He stopped and picked up his bag that he brought in with him and sat it on his lap. "That's okay" he said while looking for somethin in his bag. He then pulled a dvd out. "I brought a movie" he says showing me.
I smiled even more as he handed it over to me. It was called 'My Mighty Princess' and it's like my favourite movie! "I love this movie" I say as I look at the cover.
(A/N: it's like such a good movie, as anyone seen it?its Korean)
"I do too" Taemin cheers. I hand him back the dvd and he puts it on the tv.
"I thought it was a girly movie" I say confused. "Actually when you think about it, it does have a lot of action in it" I add.
He put the movie on and turned around to answer. "It's a half half" he smiles. Taemin then came and sat down next to me.

While we watched the movie, I noticed that he was shivering. Poor boy is cold while I'm laying in a warm bed.
"Tae" I whispered. He looked really into the movie. He was smiling a lot. "Taemin!" I say again.
He quickly looked to me. "Yes?" He asked.
I quickly shuffled over. It hurt but I managed. The bed was big and I'm skinny so I had room for him. I tapped on the bed.
"Come sit, it feels weird for me to be in the bed and you having to sit on a chair." I say.
"A-are you sure?" He stuttered excitedly. I laughed and nodded.
Taemin quickly crawled on the bed and half laid down next to me. I knew this wasn't the right thing to do because I'm dating Jonghyun but I felt bad.... And besides Taemin is a friend... I think.
I let him sit under the blankets. He started sitting pretty apart from my but after a while he got close and cuddled up.

Half way in the movie Taemin started to talk. "Layna?".
"Mmm" I moaned for an answer. I was concentrating on the movie.
"What am I to you?" He asked. I quickly looked over to him. At that moment I didn't know if I should say a 'friend' because I think that I have this feeling that I... like him...
"You- your just like-" I stuttered... What do I say..?
"Don't worry, just continue on the movie" he said faking a smile. I strangely looked at him and then looked back to the tv.
"I understand that you can't answer" Taemin whispered. I slowly shyly nodded.
"What am I to you?" I asked looking to him.
He suddenly grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Layna" he began. He looked over to me. He stared into my eyes "Layna you are the most amazing person I have ever met."
I was speechless.. I didn't know what to do.. I couldn't even understand what he just said to me because I already was nervous and shocked from him holding my hand and staring at me. I decided to just side hug him.
I wrapped my arms around his side waist. "Thank you" I say cutely. I felt his hands place onto my back.
"It's okay" he quietly said back.
I tried to pull away after a while but Taemin just held on tighter. So I just rested my head on his chest even thought it my chest... But a happy, bubbly feeling over took the pain in my chest. I continued to watch the movie though thoughts scattered in my mind.
'I'm so sorry Jonghyun! I'm so sorry jonghyu- Taemin... I think I am starting to like Taemin... Sorry Jonghyun.'

"Tae I have a boyfriend you know" I quickly said.
"Mmm I know" he said. If he knows... Why is he doing this and why am I letting him?
We both continued to watch the movie, concentrate Layna.
I started to fall asleep. I couldn't sleep before bur now I can. Maybe because I was warm and so comfortable that It made me forget that I'm in hospital. Was it because Taemin was with me?
I heard Taemin say some things but I didn't really listen.
I felt something touch my fore head and after that I fell asleep.
- - - - - - -
I wake up hearing a knock on the door. I didn't bother opening my eyes because I was so comfortable in the position I was in. I wrapped my arms around this somewhat teddy that I had in my bed tighter and dug my face more into it.
I heard the door open and a gasp "OH MY GOD!" The person yelled. It was a boy. I slowly open my eyes and rub them to adjust.
I see Key with a open smile showing his white teeth. "What?" I ask. I then heard a moan and it sounded very close to my ear. I turned to the direction it came from and see that cutest light brown haired boy sleeping next to me.
I smiled to the sight and then realised that TAEMIN was sleep with me! I sat up quickly forgetting about my chest. I screamed to the pain. Taemin sat up quickly.
"WHAT IS IT!?" He yelled with his eyes shut. He opened them and looked around confused, once he looked to me he gasped.
He covered his mouth with one hand and pointed to me with the other.
I pointed back to him. "What are you doing in my bed!" I asked.
"I don't know I-" he stopped talking. We both remembered about last night. We then smiled like we understood/remembered.
Key started to laugh. That made me remember that he was still in the room. I looked back to Key while laying back down. Sitting up was hurting.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
I looked over to Taemin while Key answered and watched him rub his eyes and yawn, he looked so adorable.
"I came to see if Taemin was here" he answered but got quieter as I smiled to Taemin.
"Layna!" Key said. I quickly looked back to him.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Are you going to break up with Jonghyun now?" He asked really curious.
I looked to Taemin who was confused and then I looked back to Key. "Why?" I asked.
"Well you slept with Taemin. Aren't you two together now?" Key questioned. I shook my head.
"But what about what Taemin came to tell you last night... Wouldn't you want to dump Jonghyun?" Key asked.
"Tell her what!?" Taemin asked looking to Key. I glanced to Taemin and saw him scrunch up his eyebrows and shake his head a little.
"Taemin?" I asked. Taemin looked over.
"Yes?" He asked with a smile.
"What did you want to tell me?" I asked.
He shrugged and looked back to Key.
"Key why did you come again?" Taemin asked trying to change the subject.
I wanted to see if you were here, because we have an interview today" Key answered.
"When?" Taemin asked. He slowly took the blankets off him.
"Soon, so come on" Key said and clapped his hands.
"Okay" Taemin sighed. He quickly looked to me and wrapped his arms around me to give me a hug. He dug his face into the crack of my neck. I started to giggle. "Yah come on Taemin!" Key yelled. Taemin squeezed the hug and then let go. He quickly got out of the bed and Key and Taemin started to walk to the door.
I was so happy at what happened but them remembered.. "Wait" I yelled.
The both turned and looked to me "please don't tell Jonghyun that you know... You slept with me" I said. Key smirked and started to chuckle.
"Yeah sure" Taemin answered nodding his head. "Bye" he said waving. I waved and then they left.
I decided to pick up my phone and see if I got any messages. I had one from Jonghyun.
'Layna are you okay want me to come over?' It was sent last night.
I replied back. 'I only saw your message then. I'm fine don't worry about me'.
I had another message from Jandi. 'I think I'm in love!!' I laughed.
I replied back 'really who is it?'
I got a message back from both.
Jandi- 'Kim Kibum' I started to laugh out loud.
Jonghyun- 'I will come over when I can' I sighed. I didn't really want him to always come over...
I just decided to message Jandi back only. 'I already knew that, his your bias' .
She replied. 'No it's much much more than bias love'. I thought for a moment... do like Jonghyun more than 'bias love'?

- - - - - - - -
*Keys Pov*
I couldn't stop thinking about Jandi. I couldn't stop laughing because I won the bet that Jandi and I made last night.
We messaged all night too and we are so incommon.
"What is it?" Taemin asked Confused.
"Uh haha nothing" I said laughing. I then stopped walking excitedly and jumped infront of Taemin. "Taemin".
"What?" He laughed. "Your acting weird". Taemin tried to push ,y away but I stayed infront of him.
"Taemin I won this bet with Jandi and I don't know what I should do for winning..." I said. I know I need to have that if I win you Blah blah blah thing already planned but I didn't know what to do.
Taemin laughed and thought. "Ummmm" he said while thinking. "We'll do you like her?" He asked. I nodded very quickly. "Mmm well maybe you should-" he leaned over to me and whispered something in my ear.
My smile got bigger as Taemin spoke.

"Yes!" I said half yelling with excitement. Taemin laughed and we began to walk again.
We got to my car and got in. "What is this? Is this yours?" Taemin asked. I looked over to him to see that he was holding a jumper. It was Jandi's.
"Oh that's Jandi's" I said casually and took it off from Taemin, throwing it in the back seat.
"Okay then?" Taemin said pretending that he understood at what just happened. We started to drive to our place. "So where is this interview?" Taemin asked.
"Oh did I say interview?" I asked surprised. I quickly looked over to Taemin for a second. "Oh it's not an interview" I then added.
"Then what i's it?" Taemin asked.
"Well our manager wants to see us" I simply answer.
"Oh okay then" Taemin replied. "When can we go back to see Layna?" He then asked, of course.

"Well I guess after we see our Manager I guess" I answered. Time for me to ask questions. "What did you two get up to last night?" I asked.
"We just watched a movie, talked and she let me sit with her on the bed and yeah... We fell asleep" he answered in a short answer. I smiled to myself. Layna asked him to get in the bed.
"Keep up with this and she will like you" I say happily.
"I hope so" Taemin says. We started to drive into the car park of our apartment. "Are we going to tell Jonghyun?" Taemin asks as we got out of the Car.
"Tell him what?" I asked confused. Oh right yeah.. The whole Layna and Taemin sleeping together thing... He he he. "No we shouldn't... If Layna finds out that we told Jonghyun. She will hate you" I answered wisely. Though I did want to tell him so badly.
We got to our dorm and I opened the door. Onew came running over. "Taemin! Where did you go last night!?" Onew asked worriedly.
Taemin looked over to me for permission or something... I just shrugged. He looked back to Onew "I was um..." He said trying to think.
Jonghyun then Came out of his room. Say you went to see Layna! He looked to Jonghyun and then I noticed that scared look Taemin had to Jonghyun. "I was at a hotel" Taemin answered.
"Why?" Onew asked. Minho then came in.
"I think I know" Minho said as he looked to me. His eyes moved to the direction of Taemin then to Jonghyun. He looked back to me and raised eyebrows. I nodded. I think he understands.
"Go get ready Taemin" Minho said trying to change the subject. Taemin nodded and left.
Jonghyun then slowly walked off, followed by Minho and Onew.
I walked into the lounge room and waited.
"Okay let's go!" Onew yelled running to the door.
"We are early!" Minho said sighing.
"We are actually late!" Onew says back.
"Really!?" I screamed running to the door. "Let's go then!" I yelled. Everyone followed behind me.
We got into the van and started to drive to the sm studio.
"Key?" Taemin whispered.
I looked over to him "yes?" I asked.
"What was the bet that you and Jandi made about?" He asked.
I stared at him...Ha ha well.....!?

- - - - - - - - - - - -
That was chapter 22. Hoped you guys liked it.
So are you shipping Jayna or Laymin?
I ship the Kim's, Jandi and Key haha. JanKey.
But anyway next chapter will obviously be the bet! Yay! More of Jandi and Key!!! Gosh I love these two!
Anyway thanks for reading.
Please remember to vote and feel free to comment. :)
Until next time BYEEEE
-Amber