Chapter 18 memories part 1

I'm so sore; my legs, arms, chest, head. everything is so sore!
I couldn't open my eyes they felt like they were bruised.
Am I at home? What happened? I can't remember a thing...
Wait!?
*flashback*
Jonghyun leaned in his head closer to mine, pouting his lips and eyeing my lips as he got closer. Please don't! It was only a few more centimetres and he would have his lips on mine.

"NO!" I yelled and pulled away...

*flashback end*

Jonghyun?.... I tried to open my eyes but my head thumped harder when I tried so I stopped. "Owe!" I yelled. Well at least my voice isn't broken.
I rub my head and slowly opened my eyes. They took a while to clear but yep I was in a hospital. "He-he- Heellllooo?" I called out but know one came.
I looked around the room for a red button... Ah there it is! A red button was on the side of my bed. I quickly pressed it. This alerts the nurses and doctors to come.

After a few seconds, a nurse peeked her head in the door.
"Oh your awake!" The nurse said very surprised and closed the door disappearing.
I stared at the door and blinked fast. What?
It took only another few seconds for the door to open.
A man with a long white coat; doctor, followed by the nurse that was here before.

"Ah hello Layna, how are you?" The Doctor asked with such a cheerful mood. I didn't respond. He looked at a clipboard that has attached to the end of my bed. "Mmmmm" he moaned as he read what ever it said on it.

He looked over to me and rubbed his chin. "How are you feeling?" He asked.
"I don't know.." I said confused. I tried to sit up but the pain I'm my stomach and chest ached even more and I felt the urge to vomit. My Instant reaction was to cover my mouth.
The doctor faked to clear his throat and gave a signal to the nurse. She raced around the room and finally picked up a bucket (I don't know what they would use in the hospital for spewing so let's just go with 'bucket') and handed it to me.

I spat out what was in my stomach and then the nurse a wipe. She took the bucket and left the room. I started to wipe my mouth.
The doctor walked over to a table next to me. It had a jug of water and a few cups. He started to fill the cup with water. "That was just your nurse Haejoon" the doctor said while giving me the cup.

I whispered a thank you as I took it from him. "So who are you?" I asked and took a sip of my water.
"Oh yes I am your doctor. Doctor Choi" He answered. I nodded and continued to drink my water. I placed the cup back on the side table when I finished.
I looked back to Doctor Choi and asked "why am I here?" I was so confused.
"Can't you remember?" Doctor Choi asked. I shook my head.

"You can't remember at all?" He asked again. I looked away from him and thought. Then suddenly a memory came through...
*flashback*
It was less than a few seconds that I got hit by a car. I wasn't dragged under or flown over. I was just hit and it caused me to collapse.
All I know is that I'm feeling so much pain. I don't know if I'm bleeding but I felt like knives were stabbed in every part of my body.
I couldn't breath as well, my lungs felt like they were filling up and I was drowning.
My eyes were all foggy, fuzzy and unclear. I see men and woman surround me but the only closest that came was... Jonghyun.
"Layna I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry!" I felt his tears drop onto my face.

He held the back of my head but it wasn't long until he pulled his hand away to have blood on his hand. I'm bleeding!? He looked away from me and to everyone "someone get help!!" He yelled and looked back to me.

"Stay with me please!" He whispered. I felt the urge to just go to sleep.
I slowly closed my eyes.

*flashback ended*

"So I was..- I got hit by a car?" I asked the doctor. He nodded.
"I didn't know that getting hit by a car would hurt so mu-"

"You went into emergency operation because your side chest was damaged. You broke a rib and this caused to cut one of your lungs. You popped out your shoulder and twisted your ankle" the doctor said interrupting me. As he kept saying more things that happened to me, my eyes widened more.