Chapter 4 OMG!

I am like really sorry for not updating in a while! I have had massive migraines lately and haven't been able to write my book. The migraines have gone away luckily but I went to the doctors about it and they don't really know what it is sooo... If I'm not updating in a while, it would mean I have migraines again or that I have been busy with school.

But thanks to the guys who waited! 💜

- - - - - - - - -

*Neowae Neowae down ita gibooni~*

My phone started to ring. It had been the third call this morning.

It's 11 o'clock and I'm still trying to sleep.

I didn't get to sleep until 3 am. My head still aches from the accident with...with...with SHINee!! Omg I was with SHINee! I can't stop thinking about what happened which is probably making my head even worse because my brain is telling me to sleep when my heart is pumping with excitement.

"AHHH!" I yelled while putting my pillow over my head. Just a few more hours please! Please!?

*Neowae Neowae down ita gibooni~*

Stop ringing!! I knew it was Jandi, she probably is worried. I was meant to go to her place last night after the concert but I didn't. I went straight home. I just wanted to sleep in my own bed you know... when your not feeling well, all you wanna do tips to stay home in your own bed.

Why didn't she even stay with me at the concert? She just left me. I don't think she has the right to call me. My phone kept ringing though.

I sat up and just stared at my phone. I don't understand why she keeps calling. If I didn't answer after the third call, shouldn't she of at least came to my house? Like she just keeps calling and calling and calling!!

What if I was kidnapped and didn't have my phone? Would she try and keep calling? Seriously.

I even had missed calls from Jandi last night. What if I went to hospital?! She would stay home and wait while calling my number.

I crossed my arms "I'm not answering!" I said smartly to the phone. Just then it stopped ringing.

While laughing proudly I picked up the phone to see if I got any messages or something.

Seven messages from Jandi; all the same. 'Where are you?'

A message from my friend in Australia, Ashley. 'How was the concert? So lucky!! Love you xox'

She wouldn't believe how lucky I got! Personal greeting! As if!

And I lastly had a message from appa 'sorry Layna, won't be home tonight. There is left over spaghetti in the fridge from last night or I left some money on the kitchen bench.'

Of course he is lying, he wouldn't be sorry. Because he is never at home! He doesn't even know I came home last night... Actually I didn't even tell him that I was going to stay out.

"Grrrr!" I mumbled while still staring at my appas message. "So annoying" I whisper.

*Neowae Neowae down ita gibooni~*

"SHUT UP!" I scream to the phone and storm out of my room.

- - - - - - - -

I was sitting on the second floor balcony of my house. I was drinking delicious orange juice while admiring the view, I can see so much, like the town. It's even better when it's night time. The town lights all shine so pretty like stars. It's winter but I still enjoy sitting outside. The snow on the trees and on buildings, the children and adults all dressed up in warm clothes... Ah it's great.