Chapter 12 Friday date part 1

I think it was more awkward with Jonghyun than before. He now knows that he is my Bias.
We walked to the elevator, he helled my hand of course but I was so nervous and could feel my hands start to sweat. I quickly pulled my hand away from his hand before it would be covered in my sweat.
We went into the elevator and Jonghyun pressed the floor button. The elevator trip was a very silent one. We didn't talk, we just glanced at each other until one glance turned into a very long eye contact stare.
I broke it off by looking down to my hands, trying to cool the, down. I peeked over to Jonghyun to see that he was still looking. I silently asked 'what?' And he then looked away.

Jonghyun was blushing. Why?
When the elevator stopped, Jonghyun walked out first. I watched him walk out. He was shaking his hands and stretching his neck... Did he get hot?
I then realised that the elevator door was starting to shut. Quickly sliding through the elevator doors, I caught up to Jonghyun.
I was about to grab his shoulder when he turned around, his arm throwing around my back. My nose just touched his child. I looked up to him, he was looking very shocked. So he wasn't meant to do what he just did?

I pulled myself away and awkwardly adjusted my top. Jonghyun fakely cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head.
Jonghyun is acting weird.

I broke the awkward silence by saying "so are we just gonna stand here?" I didn't really know what else to say but that was what we were really doing at the moment.
We were acting like little kids that needed to partner up with each other for an excursion.

I gave him a sweet smile to cheer him up from the awkward feeling we had now. He finally smiled, 'that charming smile!' .

"Let's go then" Jonghyun said happily pointing to the front lobby door. I nodded.
While walking up beside him, I bumped my side to his side holding my hands from behind. He looked over and I smiled brightly before escaping a giggle. I looked away and then he laughed.
I hope that gets my charming Jonghyun feeling un awkward with me.
We continued to walk. I saw his car, I started to walk over to it. I turned to see that Jonghyun was walking on the footpath away from me. "Yah Jonghyun!" I yelled out.
He turned around but it looked like he was looking for me before he noticed me next to his car. He looked confused at what I was doing. He gave me a signal to come over here.

"Come here!" He yelled. What was he doing? He probably was thinking the same for me. He wasn't wearing a disguise either. Is this what he was doing for me? To get covered by screaming girls and have them scratch out my eyeballs and rip of my arms because I'm with Jonghyun?
I do not approve this to be what our 'date' will be.
I sighed and stomped over. I was a metre away from him and I put my hands on my hips. "What?" He asked confused.
I sighed annoyed. I decided to explain by pointing to his clothes to his face and then all around the place.
Jonghyun was still confused. "No disguise and we are in public! Shouldn't we take your car? We will get trembled over by fans" I said trying to convince him. But he stood there and just smiled. I was starting to think that, that was the plan.
He laughed and stepped closer, he took my hand and we started to walk.

"That's what I want, for the fans to get jeallous that I'm with such a beautiful girl" Jonghyun whispered into my ear.
I face palmed with my free hand. Jonghyun always is wanting to show off.

- - - - - -

When we got to the town where everything is busy, girls were pointing fingers and sticking their phones out to us.
I know this is t the first time, this is what happens all the time at school when I'm with Tae. And I even got chased with Minho, but this time I'm in the city with Jonghyun! There's gonna be more fans then ever.
I pulled Jonghyun in closer to me, tightening our grip to the hand holding. He leaned his head onto mine for a few seconds. I was really scared with the girls but I knew Jonghyun was protecting me.
Girls were now following every step we took. I'm sure they were all questioning who I was. "Jonghyun, I don't think this was a good idea" I whisper to Jonghyun.