Chapter 26 Thoughts

The Strength in Jonghyuns grip got tighter and harder. The more I panicked, the less I could breathe and the more I cried, the tighter Jonghyun got.
"JONGHYUN!" Minho yelled. He ran over to us and pulled Jonghyun off of me. I fell to the ground and got my breath back.
Minho quickly slapped Jonghyun and he too fell to the ground. "Thanks Minho. I don't know what got over me" Jonghyun said.
He looked to me as he rubbed his cheek. "I'm sorry Taemin" Jonghyun said. "I'm just so p1ssed" he said.
I rubbed my neck when I finally could breathe again. "I'm the one that needs to be sorry" I say puffing.
"Yeah I know." He chuckled. We stared at each other for a bit. Them Jonghyun stood up and I did too. We all got into the car.
Jonghyun kept staring at me as we drove. "Did you really sleep with Layna?" Onew then asked.
I looked to Key who was sitting next to me. He was there in the morning who then is technically a witness. I slowly looked to Jonghyun. "Yeah" I say. "She insisted that I'd sit on the bed with her... Then we just fell asleep" I add honestly.
Jonghyun scoffed. "Your telling me that it was Layna that did this to me?" He said seriously. I slowly nodded.... Am I blaming Layna? He wiped his tears from his cheeks. He fakely laughed. "Taemin your really saying that she did it!?" He says again.
"Yes" I answer. I quickly look to my hands to avoid eye contact from him.
"I can't believe it" Minho said shocked.
"What?" Key asked.
"Well it's just Layna and Jonghyun are so alike! I'd expect Jonghyun do to this not Layna" Minho chuckled. Jonghyun nudged him.
"I'm not like that!" Jonghyun complained.
"I know but your someone that would do that" Minho said. "Out of all of us, your probably the one" he finished. Jonghyun sighed and hit his back onto the chair.
"I don't get it..." Jonghyun said quietly.
"What didn't you get?" Onew asked confused.
"Not at what Minho said but why Layna would do this" Jonghyun answered. He crossed his arms... "Maybe she likes you Taemin" Jonghyun said looking to me.
"We are just friends" I say. "I swear she only did it because we are friends and I was cold" I answer properly. "She said right after that she was your girlfriend and that her and I are just friends" I say.
"Why are you saying all this?" Key whispered into my ear. I pushed his face away from me. "It's alright. It didn't mean anything" I say.
This is only for the band. I'm not doing this to make him happy! I'm not doing this because of Layna! I'm doing this for the band. We can't be fighting right before the Japan tour.
Jonghyun sighed and pulled something out of his pocket. He was holding something. "Whats that?" Minho asked. Minho quickly took the item off of Jonghyun.
"YAH!" Jonghyun yelled. Jonghyun tried to take it back but Minho quickly chucked it to Key.
"It's a bracelet" Key said admiring it. I took it off of him.
It was a bracelet that had 'I Love You' in English joined words on it. "Was this for Layna?" I ask as I looked to Jonghyun.
"Yeah I was going to give it to her before but... I just didn't want to after the confession" He answered while looking at the bracelet that I was still holding.
"What does it say?" Onew asked. He took it off me and read the words. He silently spoke them as he read it. "That's so cheesy" Onew laughed as he handed it to Jonghyun.
"No it's not!" Jonghyun yelled back. "It's perfect" he whispered while looking at the bracelet again. I gave something better to Layna though.. My first Kiss.
I looked outside as they kept talking about that bracelet. 'What a cheap gift' I thought.
- - - - - - - -
*Layna's pov*
I heard noises outside of my room. Was Taemin still out there? He can probably hear me crying! I quickly wiped my cheeks. Stop crying Layna!
"It will be all okay!" I whisper. I am leaving not only for me but for SHINee. I don't want to cause anymore trouble.... Taemin just kissed me and I really think I like him... Jonghyun just found out that I slept with Taemin and I am dating Jonghyun... These problems are never going to stop! So I need to leave.
I grabbed my phone and dialled in the number that I love the most, my mums. "Hello?" Mum asnswered.
"Mum-" I stopped to sniff. "Mum I want to go to Australia with you." I say.
"Really? Oh that's such great news! Your dad and I will be over soon" she said and hanged up. I pulled the phone away from my ear and stared at it. Did she just hang up on me!?
I sat there and waited in silence trying to concentrate on not thinking about SHINee but... I just couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. I slowly placed my fingers on my lips. Did I just really get a kiss from Taemin? I wanted him to do it again. I wanted to feel that fluttering feeling in the heart again. The burst of fireworks. The taste of sweetness. It was like he had put a tropical berry taste of lip balm. I wanted more.
It was better then Jonghyuns kiss.. Although his kiss was in terrible timing... I didn't feel anything. Just a surprise. I shook my head to stop thinking about kisses.
Those words though.... 'You and Jonghyun is a fake, you and I is real.' How can Jonghyun and I be a fake? I mean Jonghyun is my bias! He is the one I really like, I'm like totally head over heals- wait.... Maybe that's why it's fake.... Do I still just see him as Kim Jonghyun, the main vocalist of SHINee?
A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. "Come in" I say. I pulled a fake smile as the door opened. It was just Mum and Appa.
The walked in and sat down next to me. "How are you?" Appa asked.
"I'm managing" I say with a little laugh.
"Well I understand that you want to go back with your mother when you get out of hospital and I-" Appa tried saying but I interrupted him.
"I know you don't want me too and all but it's for that better." I say quickly.
"No no no what I'm trying to say is-" Appa got cut off by mother.
"Your father is moving to Australia with us!" She said excitedly. I looked at them both confused.
"What?" I asked. I watched them both and noticed that they were holding hands. "What's happening?" I ask again.
"We um.. We-" Appa once again gets cut off.
"We are back together! He got transferred back to Australia. Darling everything will be better now!" Mum said cheerfully. She looked to Appa and Appa pecked mum on the lips. I gasped and covered my mouth. My parents are back together?!?
I then noticed that they were wearing quite fancy clothes. "Are your going out?" I asked. They both nodded.
"Actually we better get going." Mum said. They both got up and started to walk to the door.
"Wait mum!" I yelled. She stopped and turned around. I wanted to tell her about Jonghyun and Taemin.. "I um well... I-" I tried saying.
"Look darling talk to me later" mum quickly said. She blowed me a kiss and waved. Appa waved also. Then they left.
Goodness! Why won't anyone stay and let me talk! Well at least they can leave me alone and think. Ok keep thinking Layna. I can only choose one. "Jonghyun or Taemin" I say to myself. Jonghyun... Or... Taemin- wait no! I'm leaving! You can't decide if your not going to stay Layna! I cover my face again and let my finger nails claw into my fore head. "I hate this!".
I suddenly jumped to the noise of my phone. It was Jandi. Why was Jandi calling me at this time? I stared at my phone as it vibrated.
I decided to pick up the irritating phone and answer the call. "Yes Jandi?" I asked.
"Did Taemin stay for the night with you?" She asked. Since when did she know!? Did Key tell her!
"Why are you asking?" I ask.
"Well I was just wondering... Since well... Just did he?" She replied. What's with her? Why isn't she telling me!
"Did Key mention this to you?" I ask.
"No..." She said with a fake tone in her voice. "Wait a minute! He did DIDNT HE!!" She screamed in the phone, I quickly pulled the phone away from my ear before I could go deaf.
"Jandi I need to tell you something." I say changing the subject. I need to tell her that I'm leaving and that I won't be able to see her again. She needs to know.
"Yes?" She asked.
"I-I um-" I stuttered. No I can't say it... Knowing Jandi, she will stop me from leaving. She can't keep secrets and she will tell SHINee too. "Don't worry." I say quickly. "Oh I've got to go" I say in a surprising voice like I really needed to go when really I didn't. I just wanted to get back to my thoughts, get back to the silent misery.
"Oh ok... Bye the-" I quickly hanged up before I could hear more. I didn't want to see Jandi anymore.. If I saw her, I wouldn't be able to hide my secret and I would have to tell her that I'm leaving. Or I'd cry and she would have to know the reason to why I'm crying.
Even hearing her voice give me tears. Just realising that that's all I'm going to get from her. A phone call once in a while from my bestie... Not being able to see her. It's just... Crap!
Oh my gosh! I slap my cheeks. Seriously Layna! You chose to do this!

I ended up again staring at my phone. I felt the urge to talk to Taemin and talk about that kiss.. As you can see, That kiss that just won't leave my mind. It's just right there, non stop! And the more I think about it, the more I feel his soft lips on mine... God I wanted more. I want him to kiss me again.
I decided to send him a message. Now that I'm never going to see them again.. I could at least tell them how I feel about them all.

- - - - - - - - - -
It was the afternoon, a while after we saw Layna. I was in my room packing my stuff until I get a message from Layna.
'Ilike you too' it said. I smiled. I felt a flutter of wonderful feelings in my heart. I jumped on my bed and rolled around laughing. I looked at the message again. "I like you too" I read out loud.
Then she sent another. 'It's a secret'. I sighed...
'You still like Jonghyun?' I sent.
'Yes' she instantly replied. I sighed. Okay that wonderful feeling just left. Back to reality. I got off my bed and threw my phone on it. Just pack already. Stop thinking about Layna okay! You need to leave her wanted more! It was a few minutes later when my phone went off again. I looked over to see who the message was from. Layna.
'Taemin I'm so sorry that I have these feelings for both of you. I just can't decide which one I really like and I don't think I will decide. Please forgive me.' It said. I was confused. What is she saying.... Why won't she decide. 'Taemin?' Another message from her was sent.
I found this so cute that she was sending my texts seconds after each other. But I can't answer it... I don't want to be seemed as desperate.
I quickly threw a pillow over the top of my phone and continued to pack.
"I will see you in 10 days" I say out loud. "Hold on Layna" I whisper.
- - - -
Key cooked us diner and we all decided to stay at the table and discuss about Japan and how we should act. With this situation at the moment and the band well how could I say... Not acting like a band. It's not good at the moment where we have a series of concerts and with thousands of fans. We need to be seen happy with ourselves and happy with the band members. We can't afford to have our fans notice some tension between Jonghyun and I.
"With the interviews. Do not mention Layna" Onew said very demanding. We all nod. Of course we can't mention her. The fans here are already going crazy.
"What if they ask about that problem with her?" Jonghyun asked.
"Manager Jin will probably help us so we'd have a good answer if it's needed." Onew answers.
I glance over to Jonghyun who looked worried. About what?
"Is this talk finished now?" Minho asked. Onew nodded. "Okay then I will take the first shower" Minho adds as he gets off his seat. Minho then left.
Key started taking the bowls and other dishes from dinner off the table. "Onew help" he said placing that bowls that Key was holding infront of Onew. Onew sighed and stood up taking the bowls and entering the kitchen. It wasn't long then Key went into the kitchen. Leaving Jonghyun and I alone at the table.

Jonghyun looked over to me and glared, I quickly avoided eye contact. I faked a cough and scratched the back of my neck. "I'm going to my room" I awkwardly say.
I was about to get up when Jonghyun pulled me back down on my seat. He didn't say anything but stare. What's up with him?
It wasn't long until Onew came out of the kitchen. I looked to him and gave him a help me face.
"Jonghyun go pack." Onew just said. Jonghyun broke his stare and looked to Onew. He then nodded and got up leaving the table and entering his room. Jonghyun really is starting to give me the creeps.
"Taemin wanna play some FIFA?" Onew asked excitedly. Is that even a question?
I quickly nodded "sure!" I answered with excitement.

- - - - - - - -
Well that's chapter 26.hoped you liked it.
And now it's shout out time!
To the amazing people who voted for all of my chapters and deserve a vote are-
kpop_103
ExoBAPSHINee
:) these people are seriously very supportive and I really appeciate the votes :) thank you!
I send shout outs to the people who vote for every chapter! So please vote if you want a shout out.
Vote, comment if you like (I love comments. I seriously fangirl over the comments XD) and remember to follow me! :D also feel free to send a PM.
Also I had a earlier comment asking where I'm from. So to the people who are curious, I'm from Australia :)
Anyway until next time BYEEE!
-Amber