A Phantasmal Holy Grail War Finally Begins!

'It's finally time for this to really begin...' Izuku thought as he and all the others that passed the obstical race were instructed to line up and face the newly made stage for them. Soon watching as the Rated +18 Heroine Midnight strutted to the stand and posed at them. Mostly due to the attention and possible raitings for the broadcast.

"Wow, its Midnight!"

"Is she even allowed to wear that on stage?!"

"So sexy!"

"Quiet little chicks! It's time for this festival to really bring out the big guns and fights if you got them in you~ Ready to burst out in excitement~!" She moaned out as many in the audience and guys standing in front of her blushed and slightly crossed their legs as he voice sounded so lewd.

"But first, I suppose a small speech is in order to get you all motivated for this part of the festival. So would class representative of 1-A please come up. Izuk-"

"Move out of the way you extras!" Bakugou shouted as he pushed others out of the way as he was soon climbing the steps up to the mic. However soon was stopped as then suddenly several ghastly dark and shadow like hands erupted from the ground and grabbed him. Throwing him back down as Izuku passed by him.

"Pathetic. That was the best you could do to try and best me mongrel? Don't you dare take my place." Izuku said down to him as the shadow hands dispursed and walked to the mic. Tapping on it to test if it was clear and no static to disrupt him.

"To those that have made it this far I congradulate you all for your efforts! Whether they were for your own self benefit to advancing or that of trying to beat me in first place. Reguardless! It was your efforts alone that caused you all to be the one of 42 students to continue here and now!" Izuku spoke as some students looked at themselves in pride and smirking with their chest puffed up.

"However! If you feel that you do not belong here and can continue, then you are free to widthdraw. There is no shame in wanting rest for such a trial as the race to the finish. You gave it your all as what should any hero do! But, if you so desire to win, if you desire to become the very best! Then unlike this current festival, I alone shall offer you those still wanting to continue the greatest opportunity the likes of which no one else has seen in decades!" Izuku declared as many of them looked in confusion as he held his palm out.

"Install Caster!" He said as he then shattered the card. Soon his attire changing to a short blue vest on his bare chest. A white turban hardly covering his green-white hair as was held by a blue crown. The bottom of his body covered in a pair of red-blue baggy dessert pants with holes shown off and donning golden blue sandals on his feet and a golden waist guard on his hips with a flowing red cape behind his legs.

His arms with light blue bands and tattoo markings on his shoulders. And on his right arm now having a golden clawed gauntlet of some sort. As from his right hand appeared a stone tomb as he opened it. Rings of golden runes circled around the book as then from high above the stadium, a large golden portal appeared as it rippled and hummed.

Soon falling down slowly was a bright golden chalice slowly decending. As many witnessed it and felt something so holy and beautiful from that single cup of gold falling from the sky. Izuku smirked as he saw their reactions and soon dispersed of the book and held out his right hand waiting for the chalice to fall in his hands.

"In the past Sport's Festival, records show that the winner would have received any whish plausible from UA. So long as it was within their rights. But sadly most wanted money or other frivolous request. And since three years ago, those rewards for all your hard work were ceased as there is no more prize to the winner of the Festival." Izuku spoke as then the chalice fell directly to his hands as he waved it before everyone.