Enter My Domain as an Avenger, Dear Heroes!

His eyes tiresome as he wished nothing but to rest in complete darkness and warmth he felt underneath his sheets. Feeling the soft pillows underneath his head as he stirred and turned around in his bed as he truly felt leisure.

To which ended as the alarm by his bed rang aloud. A groan escaped his mouth as he tried to make the attempt to reach for the button to silence it. But lacked the need and procrastinated on it.

"Husband~ Come ang get up now dear." Izuku then peeked his eye open to see Kiyohime materializing into form as she walked over the alarm clock and punched it. If it weren't the fact that Izuku had warned his servants to hold back their strength he probably would have to replace everything on his desk.

"What's the time now Kiyohime..." Izuku said groggly as he rose from his bed. Rubbing his eyes as he then got out of bed and was soon then dressed in his school's uniform shirt. Kiyohime then tying his tie for him as he adjusted his shirt and pulled up his pants.

"It's just turning about six thirty dear. Enough time to make breakfast and eat before you're off to school. Care to join me in making it with me darling?" Kiyohime said as Izuku then started to fold his sheets and make his bed.

"Sure, I'll be there in a moment. Did my mom leave for work early again?" "Yes, it would seem your mother was scheduled to take a morning shift as well as a meeting taking place for the staff members at the hospital reguarding finances and accountancing." Kiyohime said as she waited for him to walk with her out of his room and onto the kitchen.

Soon there the two grabbed an apron, one being pink for Kiyohime and one being brown for Izuku, and prompted to get to cooking. "Now then, what do you feel like having for breakfast Izuku?" She cooed out as she opened the fridge as Izuku started looking through the spices.

"Hmm...maybe an egg sandwich. With sausage and bacon. Along with some komatsuna since I saw mom buy some at the store." Izuku said as he stared getting the spices he needed and saw Kiyohime getting the bread, eggs and bacon and ground beef for their meal together.

"Say master, do you suppose, if we could materialize physically when we arrive at your school? Not that I mind being in your home and inner dwellings but a lady should get out more often." She said as Izuku hummed at the thought of it.

"I honestly wouldn't mind if you all would do so. But just make sure to be in spirit form if theirs rarely a few people. Crowds would be best to physically manifest." Izuku said as Kiyohime smiled warmly as the two then finished making the meal and layed it out on the dinner table.

"Ohh! Nice! And it smells good too!" Lancer said as he then manifested into form and headed to the table. To reach out and try the first bite. But soon realed back his hand as a butterknife was imbedded into the table. Looking back to see Kiyohime smiling darkly as she had more utensils in hand.

"Bad move Lancer. Just make yourself one." Robin Hood said as he manifested behind them all as he moved to the fridge to get the ingredients again. As Shuten then formed into place as she sat on the edge of the table.

"My my, isn't it quite lively now so early morning dear~" Shuten said as she smirked at Izuku. Causing a growl to escape Kiyohime's lips as she saw the oni tracing around the plate she prepared for Izuku.

"Indeed it is. But school is going to start soon and I wanted to have the chance to commute to school normally." Izuku said as he went over the table to get his plate, but his sandwich was then taken by Shuten as she brought it to her lips.

"Don't you dare tant master's love breakfast he made with me you foul sented Oni." Kiyohime said as she grabbed the Oni servant's hand as both struggled in their strengths. Izuku watched as the two fought over his food before he felt a tap on his shoulder.