Murder, Crafts and Field Trip, Oh My! [Part 2]

"So many villains.Did they get in from this morning's breach?" Aizawa muttered under his breath as he and Blood King readied themselves at the stairs downward as they saw multitudes of villains now swarming the plaza.

"Shoot them to hell boys!"

"These are gonna be easy kills!"

 Some villains said as those in the front lines aimed most of their body parts at them, being emmiter type quirks. More specifically gun type quirk users as they took aim and were about to fire. 

"Eraser!" "On it!" "Stand back the both of you!" Izuku yelled as he threw a jar at the villains as they looked and saw the jar and fired. Shattering it to peaces as the glass fragments scattered on the steps.

"Hah! What the hell was that-" One of the villains said but stopped as they saw a large cloud of purple soon hazing down on them as many covered their mouths to prevent from breathing it. As Izuku took aim with his bow during the cloud dispersing and lowered down to them.

"If you think you can protect yourselves from this cloud, you're dead for even thinking that would be the case." Izuku said as he fired several arrows as they went through the clouds. Evaporating and leaving holes in it as one by one with each arrow it dispersed into nothingness. 

And the horror looks on the villains still in the front lines and on Aizawa's and Blood King's face said it all of what was that cloud just now. On the lower floor, on the ground where about thirty villains on the front line stood with gun quirks. There was only ten left alive.

As they saw in horror the arrow lodged in their bodies. And their skin and inner organs melt before their very eyes as all that was left of the corpses were nothing but brittle bones. Izuku aimed his bow once again at all of them and soon spoke out.

"If you all think that I'd let you try and kill us. Then there will be no flesh and nothing left of your corpse! You wanted to come here and kill someone! And I can think it's pretty obvious who that is. But know this! The moment you entered here, it will be a blood bath! So line up and say your prayers to whatever god you believe in!" Izuku said as many villains soon charged at him.

"But sadly, there is no god that will listen to your prayers." Izuku said as he let loose an arrow as it soared across the field and was then imbedded between another villains eyes. As that occurred Blood King and Eraserhead leapt into action. Disarming and soon fighting against the villains.

"Everyone group together! We're going against villains as of right now! Steel yourselves and fight with your lives depending on it!" Izuku said as he pointed at Kaminari. "Are you able to get through communications to the main campus?" He asked as Kaminari responded with no.

"Damn. Iida, I need you to run at top speed back to campus and get the staff and back up here as soon as you can. We can try and bide time before anything serious can happen." Izuku said as he ran to the door and started to pull against the handles as the creeking iron door slightly budged.

"But Midoriya! You're the quickest of the class shouldn't-" "Iida. I can not just abandon you all in this crisis. If it were possible I'd lend you Bucephallus, however..." Izuku said as he leaned in closer to Iida and whispered to his ears.

"Using most of my power would be heavily taxing on my body as it has been since this morning. I had a feeling something was going to happen and rigged traps around USJ. And as I am now with my current skills its best I stay here and undergo heavy gorilla combat with the class." Izuku said as Iida understood his logic and nodded.

"Alright then, I trust you in keeping everyone safe. But first lets get this blasted door open! Kirishima! Tetsutetsu was it! Help with the door!" Iida said as both harden quirk users nodded and helped pry the door slightly open as it was opening wider and wider.