The Lord, The Prodigy and The Upstart Avenger

"Kairi..." Lord El Melloi VII stated as he was in a car ride late at night. Having arrived at 2 in the morning and Kairi taking him back to his home to crash during his stay here in Japan. Soon looked out of the window. Feeling the cold night air in his face, but also sensing the Laylines and amounts of Mana used.

"Damn that kid...Guess he wanted to go ahead and summon. But still, to summon multiple servants. Hey Lord, give him an earful for me when we see him in the morning." Kairi said as he let out a breath of smoke escape his lips. 

"Depends on the servants he's summoned and what they are. I could give him hell beyond what I give at the Clock Tower." He stated as he looked down at his closed briefcase. Touching it gently as he could see the object he took back from the Clock Tower Treasury.

[Next Morning- 10:00 am]

In a spacious apartment near the station downtown in Musutafu, Lord El Melloi woke up and readied himself for the day to transpire. First waking up, shower, brush his teeth, get dressed and hopefully when Kairi wakes up to get something to eat.

He was already set within twenty minutes after taking a brief shower and waited for his friend to get his ass up. And already he saw him get out from his room yawning and heading for the shower. 'Has being a teacher really affected my time to spend my weekends like a schedule? Damn it. I somehow blame Tohsaka and Luvia for this.' The Lord thought a bit peeved as he now heard the showers being turned on

After a half our of the Necromancer getting ready, both headed out and stopped briefly at a café to pick up a light breakfast and then made their way to the residential areas of Musutafu. heading to one Midoriya household. 

"Alright. We're a few houses down from the kid's place. You got your story set?" Kairi asked El Melloi as he sighed and rubbed his temples after lifting his glasses up. The man almost tempted to pull out a cigar and light it and smoke it in Kairi's face.

"I'm a friend of yours from London and a teacher at a private academy. My subject is history and science and you decided to show me around for my visit. I'd offer to give some lectures if this Izuku Midoriya is interested." He said as he looked a bit angry at Kairi.

"Yes I believe I got my story straight. But why make it seem convincing." He asked as they stopped in front of the door as Kairi knocked on it. "His mother is a bit of a worry wart." He said as mentioned mother opened the door and hugged Kairi briefly. Almost squeezing the tall man dispite her petite and shorter frame.

"Kairi! It's been a while! Here to see Izuku and me again? Oh, a friend of yours?" She asked as she released him and looked over to El Melloi as he bowed to the mother in courtesy. "Good morning ma'am. I am Professor Charles Waver Velvet, I teach English and History in a private academy back in England." He said using a faux name on the spot as Inko seemed to buy it.

"I was visiting here since I had vacation days unused and Kairi was kind enough to show me around. He also mentioned another historic friend of his and his nephew. A Izuku Midoriya am I correct?" He asked as Inko smiled awkwardly and nodded yes. Waving her hands to have them stop for a moment as she ran in back to her house.

As she left. Both Kairi and El Melloi talked again. "Charles Waver Velvet?" Kairi asked as the Lord sighed as he rubbed his temples. "It seemed convincing enough for her. And I was in a tough spot since you never mentioned I have to introduce myself or a name." He said as Kairi smirked back at him.

"Still, surprised you used part of you real name instead of that title crap you keep telling people to get correct." Kairi smirked as he saw the Lord grit his teeth and kick a bit of dust to the side. Soon hurried footsteps reached his ears as he saw the door re-open again.