Prologue: The Begining of Dispair [1/2]

"As soon fortold of legends of this man. Upon the darkest of night he roams the streets of France, seeking those that have done injustece to the innocent and of this country he hates. Feeling nothing but dispair and rage, he harms those that have brought his home to its twisted ways. Getting revenge for those too weak to do so and avenges their sorrow for them."

A boy, no older than four years old, exitedly read the text in the book he held. Quite heavy and big for a boy his age should be reading. And a higher dificulty level of reading compaired to what many children would read his age. Some being picture books or manga, but no. This boy was fascinated in the text and yearned more.

"Once a man in thrown to the Chateau d'if, for a false crime he did not comit. Now has become a man many fear to this day. Songs of his countrymen and women tell their children in fear and in song. That if they do not behave and make peace, this man will drag you with him in darkness and despair. The man known as the Co-"

"Izuku! There you are! Are you ready to go see the doctor today?" A woman's voice called out to the boy, as he looked up from the book to see a slender and beautiful woman. With green hair draping down her back, with part of it tied into a high pony tail. And ever loving green eyes any man can lose themselves in.

"U-Umu! Yeah! I'm ready mom!" The boy, now known as Izuku said. As he hurried onto his feet and began tying his shoes together. Then getting up and picking the book up with him as he carried it close to his chest and ran up to his mother's legs and gave her a brief hug.

The mother, Inko Midoriya, smiled at her son as she patted his head and held out her hand. Seeing her son hold on tight, both walked out the door, locking it before they left, and walked down the street to their local clinic.

"You really love reading those big books dont you Izu-chan? Maybe instead of a hero, you could be a good schollar or writer!" Inko said in a joking manner. Knowing her son wanted to be a hero at the bottom of his heart. But a mother can tease and suggest ideas into their kids can't they.

"W-Well. Those seem good. But I really wanna be a hero! Just like in these books dad leaves for me and like All Might! Smash!" Izuku said as he hopped with his mothers hand still holding on tight to his. Swinging the book with one hand in a fake punch movement, only to steady himself as he almost fell over due to the weight of the book.

Inko laughed at her son's innocent nature as both continued and entered the clinic. Signing their names in and waiting for the doctor's call. Once then, Izuku preformed standard check ups for a child his age and was observed with X-rays. Both of them hoping for news of the results.

However...

"He's quirkless." The doctor said straight to the point of it all as Inko and Izuku gasped at the news. Izuku more so as he dropped his book. Causing it to create a loud 'THUMP' sound across the room as he shook his head to escape the shocking news.

Teh doctor then explaining why he was quirkless, due to it being an extra toe joint on his foot. And that it is rarley that quirks skip a generation, but is noticable and in the rare margins of the population. Being roughly 20-25% of the population today. Inko then helping Izuku pick up his book with her quirk and both leaving the clinic back home. Both in silence as Izuku then went back into his room with his book in hand.

Minutes passed before Inko's phone rang. Sitting herself on the couch and answering it.

"*Hey honey! How are things?*"

"H-Hisashi!? W-Why the sudden call!? Not that I mind it or anything but you don't call as often unless you have a break or-" Inko said but soon a hearty laugh from her husband inturupted her. Bringing a small smile to her face as she knew what he would say next.