Onward to Celebrate Today! Tomorrow Comes Orientation!

"Master...I'm bored!" Mordred said on Izuku's bed as he was working on some useless homework for middle school. He sighed at the fact he was also bored but needed to get this out of the way first. If he wished, he wanted the homework done and out of his way.

But since he's still in school he has to complete all assignments the useless teachers have to give him. Much to his irritation since he knew all the answers but they wanted their students to show the work for it.

"I know Mordred. Same here but the idiot teachers decided to give us more assignments to do for our coming finals soon. This would have waisted my weekend if I was an idiot. But I'll be done soon." Izuku said as he saw Mordred plop her body down on his bed and played with one of his pillows as she rolled it back and forth.

"We haven't done much of anything since your entrance exams two weeks ago. When's the result of those things coming!" She said as she tossed the pillow to the wall behind her as she sat up in indian style.

"The results should come by the end of this week. Why not go out explore around town? Lancer and Rider do it a lot together. Even bringing Archer sometimes too. Sanso and Edmond go out to see some bakeries together as well as some book stores. And Kiyohime and Shute surprisingly go out together too."

"But it's no fun going out by myself!" She cried out as she rolled around on his bed with her legs still crossed seated as she rolled and rolled. Izuku sighed and quickly scribbled down most of his answers before stopping at the last one and then looked at her.

"Mordred. Get ready then. As soon as I finish this last one and change. We're going out to celebrate." Izuku said as he then proceded to continue back to his work as Mordred stopped and looked at her master in question.

"Huh celebrating for what?" She asked as Izuku finished writing his last answer and got up from his seat at his desk. Soon grabbing some clothes and changing in the restroom. Now wearing a pair of black-blue pants. His trademark red sneakers. A white t-shirt reading "Admirable Great Tactics" with a exploding design. And then a simple black cardigan over it.

"Alright. I'm done. Lets go." Izuku said as he grabbed his wallet and keys and headed out his room and then made way out of his house. Much to the surprise of Mordred as she was fathomed at how suddenly her master took to get ready and finish his writings.

"W-Wait a second Midoriya!" She ran out the door wearing her casual attire. Consisting a red leather biker jacket, blue jean hot pants, black boots and a short crop top as she then followed him as he walked.

"Jeez...can't wait up or warn me when we're doing things like this can you..." She muttered under her breath as he smiled a bit. "Well you said you wanted to go out and you were bored. So I though the sudden surprise was good for you to be on your toes." Izuku said as he felt his servant slug his arm as he winced a bit.

"So, tell me why are we even celebrating now when we haven't gotten results from that stupid academny yet." Mordred asked as they soon crossed the street as Izuku smirked and folded his arms.

"I know I've passed the exams. Thanks to Caster and his skills he was able to see what my results were. So in gratitude of that and knowledge of the results. Suffice to say We kicked everyone's sorry pathetic asses and now were going here to celebrate." Izuku said as he stopped and looked up at the building he was in front of.

Mordred stopped along side her master and looked at the building. Her eyes widened as she heard various noise and lights form inside as the sounds alluded her ears. Her teeth grinning in anticipation as Izuku grinned and presented the building to her.

"Behold! A full twenty story building full of everything in need to satisfy us of our boredom and the hell that is of school work. As well as a bar! Billiards! Bowling! Racing and so much more!. Behold the palace of games and fun, Round 1!" Izuku said as both of them soon howled in laughter and began marching in.