Chapter 12

Alpha's Kitchen

Maxine's pov

Jessica and I was in the living room with Victoria. Austin had to take care of some things for the pack.

"I think we should cook a big ass dinner for the family" I say watching Jessica play with Victoria

"When?" Jessica asks

"Tonight" I say

It was already morning so we had enough time.

"Ok I'll call Jackson's and I parents and brother, you call Austin's and your's" she says putting Victoria in her cradle.

I grab my phone and just send a mass text to everyone saying we're cooking a family dinner. I pick up Victoria and go upstairs to our nursery. I set her down in her crib and pick out a cute ruffle dress with some ballerina flats and a big bow. I grab her clothes, diaper, and baby rag and go to the bathroom to get her dressed. In 45 minutes I get her ready, feed her, burp her, and put her to sleep in her crib. I walk in the room to hear the shower running. Austin must be in there. I walk in the shower and see some boxers on the floor with his clothes. I wanted a shower with him, fuck it. I get undressed and walk in the shower. He passes back his washcloth and soap so I can wash his back.

"A family dinner, huh?' He asks slouched over

"It was Jessica's idea and we need one" I say

"Ok then" Austin says turning around facing me while laughing

"Whats so funny?" I ask grabbing my washcloth and getting the soap

"Nothing, it's just the thought of all our moms trying to take over the kitchen" he says

"Well we'll make sure everything is done by the time they come, anything you want specifcally? I ask while lathering myself

"Fuck yes, please make some stew beef, but put it in the fridge I want all of it to be mine" He says turning me around to wash my back.

"Ok can you just do me a favor Master of the grill" I say hinting

"You want me to grill" he says getting happy

"Yes please cause you remember what happened last time Jackson tried grilling" I say

*Flashback"

"Jackson you sure you got it?' Austin asks unsure of what his friend was doing

"yess, everything is fine bro" Jackson says

He was putting lighter fluid on the food and the grill nearly exploded.

*End of flashback*

*Yeah lets not do that again" Austin says

"Agreed' I say laughing

"Can you just pick up the charcol and some more lighter fluid, but dont let Jackson see it" Austin says joking around.

"Aye Aye Captain" I say as we step out the shower.

I go in the room and quickly get dressed in my Pink Brand yoga pants, some nikes, and a light jaket. I comb my hair down letting it fall down my back. It has gotten so long when I was pregnant. I walk into Victoria's room and shes still sleep. Austin comes in and picks her up, cuddling her in his muscular arms. I get her carrier set up and he sets her down in it. I lay a blanket over the carrier and Austin gets the carrier and walks us to the car to put her in for me. He's so cute, him carrying a little baby but hes so manly. Im happy I put up a wall so he cant read my thoughts.

"Dammit put down your wall" he says whining

I just kiss him and smile. Just then Jessica comes out and Austin kisses me again. He then leans in the car and kiss Victoria.

"Love you" he says to us

"Love you too" I say as I get in the car.

Jessica hops in the passanger seat and we pull off .

"You guys are so cute" Jessica says

"I know right" I say joking

We both bust out laughing as I drive into town.

"Austin is a good father" Jessica says

"Why's that?" I ask

"How many guys at his age takes on that much responsibility" Jessica says

"True, Jackson is a good one" I say

"Why?' She ask

"Cause he can put up with you!" I say laughing

"Hahaha very funny" she says as we pull into the grocery store.

Jessica gets a cart and we set Victoria up. I let Jessica push as we walk in the store.

"Is Austin working the grill?" Jessica asks

"Yes, remember last time?" I ask referring to Jackson and the lighter fluid.

"Yessss! My baby almost got his face burned off" she says

I roll my eyes as we come to the. Meat section. I look at the list Jessica and I made.

"Maxine" Jessica says
"Yes" I say
"Blonde three o'clock coming your way"