Chapter 27

Austin's POV

We've been in my office for two hours now. Every minute Jason would get closer. He went through four cups of coffees and about a billion hand combs. My father been in the corner quiet, every now and then he would doze off which I would find funny if I was in the mood. Victoria is sleeping in my arms which she keeps trying to cuddle but I think my arms are to hard.

"I got it. Their in Oakland California. Let's go!" Jason says quickly getting up and doing something on his phone.

I hand Victoria to my mother who just came through the door before rushing to the intercom.

"All hunters and fighters to the cars in the front in five minutes. We've found Luna!" I command

I grab my coat before kissing Victoria and my mother's cheek. The three of us run downstairs to see our hunters, Weston, Jackson, and our fighters.

"Follow our car!" I command

Jason, Jackson, my father, Weston, and I pile into my car and pull out of the driveway. I speed down the highway as the pack follows. I'm coming Maxine.

Maxine's Pov

I watch as some of the vampires clean up my throw up as Lauren watches with the most disgusted face ever.

"Austin will really want you now, your the woman here. Doing this to a pregnant lady, your the real MVP" I sarcastically say

"Shutup,bitch!" Lauren says before slapping me.

She's really getting on my nerves, like really bad. Austin, I swear. You get me out of this and I will never backtalk you again or give you another attitude...

"You promise" This one voice in my head says that sounded like my mate but so far away but audible.

"Austin, oh my god hurry. Austin, I'm pregnant! And she won't uncuff me so I can beat her ass!"

"I'm coming, oh when I get there, I won't need help ass kicking. Wait, did you say you were pregnant" Austin minds

"Yes.."

"Oh boy, everyone's dead.."

"Are you close hurry!" I mind him

"And here comes Blade!!"

I hear crashing above me and screaming.

Austin's POV

She's pregnant, those fuckers are burning! I couldn't even mske it out the car good enough before I turn into Blade. My vision turns red and all I could do was watch as Blade started ripping vampires to shred. Then Blade grabbed three vampires, one female and stuck the other two vampire's heads in her vagina and ass. It was to sick, I never seen Blade go this sick. The woman vampire scream as I then threw them to the wall and rip another's head off with claws. I smell Maxine, she is pregnant! I run down to the basement where Lauren and the leader of the blood sucking fuckers were cuddling and Maxine was chained to a wall. They all look at me; Maxine looks at me with this look I couldn't really explain. The leader, Gustav I believe tries to pin me against the wall which I just simply swing my arm into him, knocking him through the wall. He comes at me and lunges on me. At this point he was getting irritating so I grabbed his mouth and simply tore him in half. I walk up to Lauren who looked so terrified. I look at Maxine, I'll let her decide her fate. I walk up to Maxine and cut her chains off with my claw. Lauren cuddles closer to the corner as Maxine walks slowly to her. Next thing I know I see Maxine throwing punches at her. On a scale of zero to Sharkiesha, she would put Sharkiesha to shame. All Lauren could do is ball up in a corner as Maxine started dragging her around the floor like a mop then she stopped.

"I'm not going to kill you, but I'm keeping you locked up and watch everything crumble before you" Maxine said panting.

I pick up Lauren by her neck and walk outside with Maxine behind me.

"Renind me not to piss you off" Maxine says, looking at the woman with the heass shoved inside her. The pack along with everyone including Jessica and Melissa were waiting by the car. Some of the members take Lauren as the girls got together and started crying and all that girly shit. I turn back to myself and walk up to Jason.

"Thankyou" I say to Jason

"No problem, little brother" Jason says

"Maybe you should stay.." I propose to him

"I'm good, you know I like the college life to much." Jason says smiling

I nod my head and walk over to Maxine and pick her up. She kisses me with so much excitement.

"I love you and I'm happy you found me" Maxine says

"Hey, Jason should have some credit too. He helped track down the IP address." Jason says in this woman like voice.

Maxine smiles and walks up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. Immediately Jason started gushing and mumbling, he's such a dork.

Everyone was so happy until I see Maxine go down. There was with white tusk looking thing that pierced her stomach....