Chapter 21

Austin's POV

I wake up to a sleeping Maxine who's body I was currently spooning. I kissed her neck and worked my way up, trying to wake her up. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles at me before pecking my lips and try getting up but that's not enough. I bring her back and kiss her softly while my hands find her back and rubs it. I stop and she pulls away grinning. She looks at her new ring and smiles even bigger while playing with it. I walk up behind her, snaking my arms around my waist before leaning down and covering her neck with kisses. She brings my face to hers before kissing my lips hard. I lick her bottom lip before she let's me in and attacks my tongue. I think we went at it for a while before we had to stop before another little child would be made, even though we did it last night. I walk into the bathroom and hop in the shower. I hear Maxine get in not to long after me. She washed my back, I washed hers, I washed her hair for her. It was normal to always shower together. Maxine and I  get out and brush our teeth before she hip bumps me so I do the same before it became a hip bump war and she won, her hips helped her.

"You cheated" I fake whine

"Did not!" She defends herself in a child voice

"Did too, your hips helped you!" I whine like a child

"But I thought you loved these hips" She pretends to whine

"Well of course I do, I supports that booty" I say

She looks down and I pick her up and grab her butt, earning a squeal. She turns into Scarlet, making me almost drop her and run downstairs out the patio door. I change into Blade and run after her which takes me sometime since Luna's are faster and leaner while alphas are buff and strong. I finally catch up to her after a while to see her dead in her tracks, growling. In front of her were vampires who just stared at her with a poker face. I let out a ground shaking growl, calling pack members. I finally let a low threatening growl at them before walking beside Maxine. Couple of seconds later, pack members were behind us, we got from 0 to a 100 real quick. Yes I did just quote Drake, it fitted the situation. A male vampire steps up to me, my eyes meeting his face, I'm huge, but am I suppoesed to be this big, even for an alpha? The vampire looked no shorter than six feet and one inch. 

"Were coming for you" He finally says slowly with warm breath

"Didn't t I say leave, your going to make me very angry" I said as it came out demonic since Blade wasn't meant to talk like that.

The vampire chuckles

"Your nothing but a beast with no morals, I mean look at your mate, she's pathetic with a short temper. And look at your so called pack, it's hideous" He says while his vampires behind him chuckle

"Don't say that about my pack, it's one thing when you say something about me but don't talk about them. What do you even have on us to annoy the shit out of us?" Maxine asks stepping closer, trying to talk, it sounded like her and a lighter old voice. 

I growl as I look him dead in the eye. Next thing I know a female vampire tries snaking behind Maxine and bite her but Maxine throws her off and claws her face. I see the male vampire try jumping on me but I counter attack and pounce on him, ripping his head off with my teeth. I see the pack members attacking the rest as Maxine goes to the second person, flinging them to a tree. I see some more come out the woods and run in the direction of the pack house. I howl getting Maxine's attention and we both run towards them with a few pack members. 

"Go protect Victoria" I mind her

She looks at me with dispair, blood covering her fur. She runs full speed to the pack house. I look to see y father wipe out two different vampires, leaving to remaining. I wipe them out and let out a long howl of victory. My mouth hurt from trying to talk. I grab the vampires head tha started this shit and run full speed to the vampires main house...

Maxine's POV

I walk in the pack house to see people horrified of my fur covered in blood. People looked scared but their eyes showed pride. I see Hallie holdimg Victoria who was currently sleep. Hallie gives me a look to say everything was alright sowalk into the bathroom and close the door with my head. I didn't want to change right now. I walk into the shower and turn it on with my paws the best I could. I watched the blood flow down the drain. My mind was racing with adrenaline and rage. What did we even do to them to want to start shit with us. I shook in the shower and changed so I could wash my self. When I thought scrubbing myself five times in a row was enough I got out and dried myself off. I cleaned the tub of blood and changed back into Scarlet, she wasn't done, she was still pissed. I walk out into the living room where Victoria was. Victoria looked at me for a moment until she knew who I was. Our babies know who we were, their smell helps them. I jump on the couch, taking almost all of the room and sniff Victoria. Scarlet isn't used to Victoria just yet but she's eager to see her pup. I wanted to see if she'll change for me. Hallie sets her down in front of me and I nudge her. Right now it should be Victoria's to change around Scarlet. I looked up and I heard a high pitched howl and looked to see Victoria change into this pure white pup. She pips up happily and playfully attacks me. She then goes to Hallie who changed and tries pushing her over. I feel a little better now. But where did Austin and half of my pack go.

Lauren's POV

"Slut, come here" My vampire of a husband called

I married him because he's like a king to the vampires here out of fear and respect. But I needed to get revenge and he was helping me even though he was disrespectful and cheated on me.

"Yes?" I ask sitting in his lap

"Suck me off" He demands

I sigh and get on my knees for the 10th time today. He didn't react much even though I gave him my best. When he was about to climax the head of one of his right hand men came in through the window. We both jumped up in unison and I rushed to the window to see Blade, his father and some of his pack standing there. They were covered in blood and Blade looked truly pissed. I gasped as I heard Gustav, my husband scream. I faint as I watch them walk away slowly into the forest.