Chapter 8

^
Austin's Pic |

Maxine's pov

I remember, werewolf pregnancy comes fast. It could be overnight and you could be diagnosed.

"You act like you don't care and how do you know" mind him looking down at the ground

"I do thats our child, just right now isn't the time to rejoice, our child's life was just in danger because of someone's personal problems" He minds while walking up to me and putting his nose into my neck

"But nothing could be done about it" I mind him

"For as long as I'm alpha there will be" he minds

I look at him now. Scarlet calmed down.

"Maxine?" He minds

"Yes?" I mind

"I love you" he minds. I stop everything froze. He loves me?

"I love you too" I mind back seeing his eyes turn into a purplish silver.

He licks my cheek.

"Can you do me a favor?" He minds me

"Yes" I mind

"Go make sure Lauren's human is ok. Were sending her back to her pack house and let them deal with the punishments" he minds

"Ok" I mind

He smells my nose. I walk off to Austin's and I house and go take a shower. I put on some more clothes and walk to check on Jessica.

"Mazy, bring that ass in here!" I head Jessica scream

"Yess?" I ask

"I heard what happened and they recorded it" she says

"She tried to give him oral" I say sitting down.

"Well look at it like this they know not to cross Austin's or your path now" She says

"Yeah but why would you do something like that?" I asks

"Because she wanted power and Austin, she went cookoo for cocoa puffs when you turned out to really be his mate" she says

Austin's POV

"I want the whole pack to know, if Luna has to do anything around here while carrying our child or it threatens her Health that isn't in her duties, they will be dealt personally by me" I say to my Beta, Jackson who was sitting across from me rubbing between his nose.

He's been stressed just as much as I. And ontop of that he still hasn't found his mate. If he doesn't find one by blood moon he can't be beta anymore. It's not my choice it's just the rules. I think of our future child that will be here in 4 months. Will it be a girl or a boy. I hope it'll be a boy because if it's a girl I'm going to kill anyone that tries to get between her legs.

"Look, go take Maxine on a nice date in town, I'll watch Jessica" Jackson says

I thought about it. That is a damn good idea. I look up some restaurants that had good ratings. Never had planned a diner date before. I found an Italian restaurant that had a good review on it. So game plan you ask? Movie then dinner.

"Maxine?" I mind linked her

"Yes?" She minds

"Date night?" I ask

"Sure, would be nice to go into town" she says

"Ok then be ready by 7:00" I say

"Ok then" she minds

"Love you" I mind

"Love you too" I mind

She seems shock but sounds so sincere when I say it back.

"The date is on" I say to Jackson

"Alright good luck" he says walking out the office.

I go to my office closet and pick out some dark jeans, a white button up, and a gray blazer. I walk up to Maxine's old room and take a shower comb my hair, and change. I see a pair of her lace panties still lying on the floor I had to pick them up. They were from before I took her virginity, having a fruitful smell about them. I'm not trying to seem like a pervert she's mine and I wanted these, it has sentimental value about them. I walk back to my office and put them in my desk drawer. I looked at the time "6:30" I wonder what Maxine is doing.

Maxine's POV

"Haley I swear my ass isn't letting me in this!" I swear as Haley was trying to put me in one of my old body-con dresses.

"Oh my, try this." Haley says as she throws me this black Maxi dress.

It showed all my curves perfectly. Haley threw some red heels. I looked pretty good. Haley said I should only wear some eyeliner so I did with some mascara. I felt different. I grabbed the red clutch. I walked to Jessica's room.

"Holy sweet Jesus if I was Austin!!" She says

I laugh

I then noticed Jackson who was sitting on the bed with her.

"I'm taking over while you go on your date" he says

"Oh ok, well good luck dealing with that" I say

"Wait till I get out this bed!" She says

"Whoa don't want to end up like Lauren" Jackson says laughing

"yeahhhh your right" she says

I laugh nervously and walk out the room down the stairs to the pack house.

"Looking good Luna" a pack mate says I smile as I hear complements.

I walk up to where Lauren was put. She was up. I opened the door and she immediately glared at me.

"Where are you going?" She asks nastily

"On a date with Alpha, we're celebrating. I'm pregnant and I might give him something one more time if you know what I mean" I say tauntingly I hook her up to more IV and pain medication.

Just then Austin walks in

"Whoa you look amazing" he says

I smile at him. I finish injecting her stuff then throw it away. I walk up to him and make out with him infront of her. I grab his hand and walk out.

"That's not nice" he says smiling

"I know" I say

We walk out the pack house hand in hand to his car, he opens the car door for me and I get in. He goes to his side and cranks up the car and pulls off to our date.