Chapter 4

*Maxine's Pov*

I wake up to one strong arm wrapped around me and another playing with my curly, poofy hair. I tried moving my legs a little bit to having an aching sore.

"Morning screamer" Austin's coarse voice said

"Hey it's not my fault your the one with an elephant's trunk as a dick and addition to that, me being a virgin." I say getting up stiffly since my lower parts were hurting. I walk in the bathroom and see bruises on my thighs with his seed dripping out. I turn on the shower and get in, taking a longtime to think about everything. I didn't even know I was going to be where I am a week ago. Am I still going to be the pack's healer? I think about these questions when all of a sudden I feel big hands caressing my back.

"My mother will help you, I promise everything is going to go smoothly" Austin says while kissing my neck.

We end up mating in the shower before getting out.

"Your clothes are in the closet to the right and in the big dresser" he says.

I go to the closet and pull out a crop sweater with some dark skinny jeans and some flats. I walk to the pack house to look for Austin's mother. I find her in the meeting room on the computer.

"Hi, mother Earlie" I say sort of quiet

"Ahhh Maxine, I've heard you've had questions about being Luna and now your my son's mate just call me Haley" she says giving me a sweet smile.

"Yes, like will I still I be the Sentinel, what do I need to do?" I say sitting down.

"Ahhh you see Maxine, just be there for the pack and of course you'll still be Sentinel, you can't waste your talent. You know I was the Omega before I found out my mate was Austin's father." She says taking a sip from her coffee mug.

"How did you get your respect for Luna?" I ask getting closer so maybe I can use this information.

"I had to learn to use a steady hand. Be dominate but motherly at the same time." She says smiling

"Now from what I can smell your taking care of your alpha so I'm not going to go over that. Just the men in this family have an abundant sex appetite so always be prepared" she says as the former alpha walks in.

"Hello Maxine could you excuse us" he says politely. I get up and thanked Haley for the advice.

I go to my small clinic and work on my duties. I got some shipments in from Greenland of some Labrador tea. I put it in the cabinet before sitting down getting through my agenda.

By 4:30 Austin came in there and actually started helping me get things and make remedies for specific patients. I was walking out a pregnant hunter when Austin comes up behind me.

"I hope I can see you like that carrying our pups soon" he says kissing my neck.

"Well whenever the time is right I guess" I say leaning my head to the side.

He puts one hand down my pants. I quiver and whimper. I get his hand and leads him to our house to our room. I close the door before sitting him on the bed and straddling him. We mated again and again and passed out by 2 o'clock in the morning.

I woke up and smelled breakfast.I felt hot but I put on some panties and a shirt before running downstairs to see him cooking breakfast shirtless. I walk up behind him and hug him.

"Morning" he says putting the breakfast on 2 plates. I set up the keurig and make us 2 coffees which only took 2 minutes. I give him one when I'm finished and sit across from him.

"Are you in heat?" He says sipping the coffee while giving me a lustful/curious look.

"I don't know I think so" I say finishing my breakfast before putting it in the sink.

"I think today we should just stay in and relax" he says putting his plate in the sink after me.

"Maybe" I say walking to the bathroom.

I take care of my business before getting out and going to Austin's and I closet. I pick out some stretchy yoga pants, thongs, and a crop- top. I go back in the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun thick bun. I walk down the stairs some to hear talking. I go down to see some hunters.

"Luna, we were informing alpha about the mass group of rogues that we're trespassing. They killed 4 people"