Chapter 11

(Her office)

Maxine's Pov

2 days later after my little Victoria was born we were in the room getting ready to take Victoria home.

"You got her car seat ready?" I ask Austin while buckling her into the carrier.

We decided that we should take her home in the car even though our house is right behind the pack house. Austin looks at me with his dark eyes and smiles. Awww he can be so adorable.

"Instead of smiling at me maybe you should eat something I think Scarlet crawled into your stomach since its growling so much" He laughs

"Whatever I eat she takes away, you gave her your appetite" I say protesting

"Whatever cmon" Austin says smacking my butt and grabbing her carrier. I get our stuff and walk out the room.

We walk out and the whole pack house looks different. It looks straight of a magazine. I go into my office and see it painted and looks like my herbs and medicines restocked. I look at Austin to see him grinning.

"That's not it" he says

We walk out of my wing and I see a completely new house. It was modern and clean, bright.

"The whole pack contributed" He says smiling

"How long did it take?" I ask

"We just finished 2 hours ago" he says proudly.

I walk downstairs to the gathering room to see it big with light colors. It was beautiful. We walk out the front door and it takes Mr.Earlie 15 minutes to figure out how to attach the carrier to the car seat which was the funniest thing ever. Once he got her in I get in beside her. Austin pulls off slowly and takes a minute to get to the house. He jumps out and help me out the car before unlatching her carrier. I walk into the house for my jaw to drop. Not only did they do the pack house they did our house.

"Look at the kitchen" he says

The kitchen had a marble island, sleek wooden cabinets, 2 oven, and a new stove. I looked at Austin and kiss him hard. I swear this man never failed to surprise me.

"I think we should show Victoria her nursery" Austin says smiling.

I turn around and walk quickly to her nursery room to see it teal and gray stripes with her crib, a changing table, and a nursing chair. I loved it.

"Now onto our room" he says placing the sleeping Victoria in her crib.

We walk into our room and I see a new bed, brown colors with a modern style. I walk into the bathroom and the bathroom is marble with glass. It was beautiful. I look back to look at Austin who had a baby monitor and was closing the door. He walks up to me and picks me up and starts kissing me.

"I've been waiting 2 months" he says biting my neck

"So have I" I say grabbing his dick

"oh you shouldn't have done that" he says stripping us.

And we made love until Victoria woke up