The Ice Kingdom Part 2

A/N: CIRCA 4 months after the last chapter

Opening her groggy eyes, Elsa looked at Jack. She smiled and blew some cold air into his face. Jack stirred and turned his face away from her.

"Princess please, a few more minutes," he mumbled sleepily.

Elsa giggled and snuggled into him. She debated going back to sleep. But no, she was already up for the day.

She sat up and stretched her arms. She looked over at her husband sleeping peacefully, his mouth slightly open, his fluffy white hair, and how his chest was rising and falling with each breath he took.

She stared at him curiously for a minute before letting herself fall onto his chest. She rested her chin on his collarbone and looked up at him. She felt him wrap an arm around her. Elsa reached up to play with a stand of wispy white hair. She tugged at it, twirling it around her finger. Jack stirred again but didn't get up. Elsa sighed.

With her other hand she made some snow and with a mischievous grin she threw it on Jack's face. Eyes flashing wide open, Jack jolted awake. On instinct he flew into the air, hovering above the bed shaking his head and wiping the snow off his face. Elsa's giggles make him look back to the bed where she was laying looking up at him.He grinned.

"Two can play at that game," Jack said and shackled Elsa's wrists to the headboard of the bed with ice. Elsa tried to free her wrists but just it was too strong for her. She looked back up at Jack who was slowly floating back down. He climbed on top of her, his legs and arms on either side of her body. His face was close to hers and Elsa felt his minty breath on her face.

He smiled at her before leaning down to kiss her. Elsa felt her body weight being pushed down by his. She wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling him down. She bit her lips and looked through her lashes at Jack. He choked a laugh.

"No Princess, not now," He laughed and kissed her. He released her wrists from the icy shackles. Elsa feigned being upset but just laughed at him. Jack gave a quick kiss to her cheek and got off of her.

They stumbled into the bathroom and got ready for their days.

~

Wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead, Jack turned to face the officer.

"Captain Jack, your presence is requested at the office," said the officer.

Jack nodded and made his way toward the office. He knocked on the door. No response. He turned the doorknob and the door opened easily. Surprisingly it was dark inside the room. He walked inside. "Hello?" He called out.

"Hello," a sultry female voice answered behind him. Jack quickly turned to look at the door which closed and locked. Suddenly he felt something lightly drag across his back.

"Who's there?" He yelled out, starting to levitate off the ground. He heard giggling from inside the room. Frantically he flipped on the light switch. He found his wife sitting on the table, her legs crossed and an amused look on her face.

"Hey Frost," She smiled.

"Oh thank god it's just you Elsa," Jack said reaching the ground again, relieved.

He walked toward her. "What's up?" He asked standing in front of her.

Her licked her top lip and looked up at him. She slid of the table and grabbed him by the collar of his white t-shirt. She brought his face close to hers and kissed him. Jack was taken aback but let her kiss him. He wrapped an arm around her to support them. Elsa started to walk forward, not breaking their kiss. Jack found himself stumbling back and his back hitting the counter. They pulled away from their kiss and Elsa looked up into his eyes. She had a mischievous grin on her face and she kissed his neck. She raked her nails down his shirt, causing goosebumps to form on Jack's skin.