The Snow Queen

Jack floated peacefully in the cool mountains, when out of nowhere, something landed on him. "Whaaaa?" He asked looking at it. It was a maroon cape. Where did it come from? Capes don't fly in the mountains.

He flew in the direction from where the cape came from. Eventually he saw a small figure running. He gasped when he realized that the figure was heading straight for a gap in the mountains.

"Hey!" He called out. The figure kept running. Jack flew toward the silhouette as fast as he could. He suddenly stopped when a frosty stairs appeared in between the crevices of the mountains. Did he do that himself? He looked at his hands. Nope. Not him.

He flew closer and realized that the figure was a female. And she seemed to be...singing? He watched in amazement as the lady put one foot on the stair. The snow around it wisped off and all that was left was clear crystallized ice.

The woman now ran up the stairs, creating more along the way. Jack could hear what she was saying now. "Let it go! Let it go! You'll never see me cry!" She sang. She sounded beautiful. Jack watched from afar as she stomped her foot on the ground. Ice frosted over the soft snow in a snowflake pattern.

The ice suddenly started rising. He dodged wildly as an architectural marval made out of ice started forming. She was doing it. Her powers might even be stronger than Jack's. He gasped a this woman released her hair that was in a tight know above her head. It flowed into a loose french braid over her shoulder. He watched in amazement as her turtle neck dress turned into a light blue dress with a slit reaching her knee. She kept singing as she walked forward. An ice cape started to drag behind her.

"Let the storm range on!" She sang, walking onto the balcony. "The cold never bothered me anyway." She smirked before closing the door. By now the whole castle was finished. It was pretty impressive. Jack floated in the air with his mouth open. She couldn't see him since we was some way up.

She wandered around the castle a bit before walking into one of the rooms. She collapsed onto a pile of soft snow which she just made. She was exhausted. Building this castle was kind of hard, but hey, you need the dramatic effect.

Jack wandered around the place himself. Nice he thought to himself. "Hey!" A voice yelled behind him. He turned around quickly. It was that girl again.

He floated down to her level and stood on the floor. He could see her face clearly now. she was rather beautiful. She had thick eyelashes and rosy lips. Her platinum blonde hair flowed over her shoulder. He looked closer. There were little... snowflakes?

"What are you doing  here?" She commanded. "Just checking the place. Pretty impressive." He said. "Who are you, and what do you want?" She asked. "I'm Jack, and someone's cape landed on me soooo.....yeah." He grinned sheepishly. "And you are?"

She gasped. "I am queen Elsa. Ruler of Arendelle." She said sassily "Or ...was ruler of Arendelle." She added quietly. "Cool" He shrugged. "So did you build this yourself?" He asked.

"Yes." She said. "So you have ice powers?" He asked. Her face flushed. "Yes I do." She said. "And I'll freeze you, if you don't leave!" She yelled. Jack was taken back, but he knew she couldn't hurt him.

"Ok then." He said breezily and flew out of the room. She followed him as he wandered into another room. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Like I said, just checking this place out." He said. She huffed and crossed her arms while following him.

"Why are you following me?" He asked. "I have nothing better to do." She said. Elsa just ran away with out bringing anything, so she was bored. "Ok then. Let's play a game." He suggested. He floated down to her level again.