BABY

"Elsaaaaa!!!" Rapunzel whined, clutching her dear sketchbook to her chest.

Currently, they were at Jack's birthday party. There was Hiccup, Astrid, Punzie, Flynn, Elsa, Merida, and Jack.

"I want to draw!" Punzie wailed. "Go ahead then," Jack said annoyed. She'd been doing this for quite some time now. But she only wanted to draw one specific thing.

"Elsaa!" Punzie whined again. "Look Rapunzel, if you want to draw, draw. But I don't like it and neither does Jack." Elsa said gesturing toward Jack.

Punzie pouted before a wicked smile spread over her face.

"I know you love me." She started of grinning.

Elsa's eyes widened but she did nothing. "I know you care." Punzie sang a little louder."

"You want my love, you want my heart! And we will never, ever, ever be apart!" She was nearly screaming now.

Some while later...

"AND I WAS LIKE, BABY, BABY, BABY, OH!" Everyone but Jack and Elsa were screaming at the top of their lungs. Elsa and Jack shot them pleading looks to their singing friends.

"It's a catchy song." Merida said before going back to singing.

Elsa and Jack gave each other a confirming glance before Jack said, "If we do it, will you guys shut up?" Almost immediately the singing stopped.

Punzie cheered as she sat comfortably on the couch, her pencil poised, ready to draw over the paper.

She glared at Elsa and Jack who were standing facing her. "Stand closer together." She said. Elsa and Jack moved the tines bit closer together. "Closer," Punzie said waving her hand. "Closer," she repeated herself. Now Jack andElsa's shoulders were touching.

"Good. Now face each other." They did as they were told, trying to avoid looking at one another.

"Ok now Elsa put your hand on Jack's cheek." Elsa's eyes widened. But, obligating she hesitantly reached out her hand and gently cupped his cheek. He gasped a little and flinched, and Elsa felt his skin heating up under her hand.

"And your other hand on his shoulder," Punzie instructed as she furiously sketched, glancing every now and then.

The whole time Jack had his hands in his pockets. "Now, Jack put one hand on Elsa's waist, and the other on her hip." Jack felt a little uncomfortable doing this, and Elsa gasped a bit.

For a moment they stayed there, in awkward silence as Punzie drew. "Hmmmm....," Punzie hummed, sticking out her thumb and closing one eye and tilting her head. "Closer," Punzie commanded. Elsa and Jack's faces got a bit closer.

"Closer," she said again. Now the warmth of one another's breath was tickling their skin. They stayed completely frozen as Punzie drew.

"Oh would you look at that?" Merida popped out from behind them. They both flinched and backed away from surprise. "Go back!" Punzie hissed as she sketched, her hand making twitchy movements as she drew.

Elsa and Jack both got back in the awkward position they had been in earlier. Merida was still grinning like a monkey. Elsa and Jack just realized the mistletoe she was holding above their heads.

Blush crept onto Elsa and Jack's faces as they avoided eye contact with one another. "Come on!" Merida said, jangling the mistletoe above their heads.

But eventually, Jack and Elsa were looking into one another eyes, as if a question. Their breathing got a bit more jagged as they leaned in. Jack had to bend down a bit to match Elsa's height.

Their eyes blinked closed as their lips met. They were just there, swaying slightly. Jack nearly melted as he felt Elsa'sgentle lips. He had a crush on her for the longest time. And this was like a dream come true, but he savored the moment, enjoying the taste of her lips on his.

Elsa's thumb brushed his cheek as they parted slowly. Their breath hitched as they looked into one another's eyes again. Jack's eyes turned up slightly as a smile spread over his rosy face. Jack found her red-as-a-tomato face adorable. Elsa scrunched her nose a bit before pulling away.

She enjoyed his thin lips on hers. The sensation of his minty lips on hers was still tickling her lips. She clasped her hands in front of her, shyly.

"I'm done." Punzie cheered happily as she clutched her sketchbook. Jack and Elsa sat back down with new feeling about one another, their faces flushed.

A/N:

The previous chapter was based on two cartoons, as well as this one. Extra points if you can find out which ones XD

Vote? Comment? Follow?

Love 'ya!

~Daze