Pervert

Jack's POV

I thrusted into her warm hole slowly. It was a pleasure beyond what I could do with my own two hands. Her hands squeezed my shoulders and she whimpered near my ear. I panted as all of me was in her. I felt like she was squeezing me, but it felt so good. I looked down to she if she felt the same. Her lips were parted slightly and her eyes were closed. Her round chest was raising as she was breathing heavily. I stayed for a bit, my member throbbed inside her, eager to move, but I waited for her to calm down for a bit. I slowly moved in and out, her panted voice moaned my name, which got me more excited. She started to moan loudly and her hips were slowly moving up and down. I nearly lost consciousness as she was making me feel good. But it would be bad if I lost consciousness while having sex, right? I started to move faster, my length growing inside her. I tried to reason with her because I felt like I was destroying her inside. She only moaned my name and told me she was cumming. I moved faster, not wanting to be let out of a masterpiece in the human body. Suddenly a wave of fluid came over my member, and I realized I had made her cum. With one last push, I hit deep inside her as my hot semen filled her up.

And.

And.

And, Well SHIT.

I rub my eyes as I slap my alarm clock. I look down to see Jack Jr. hard as hell and as straight as a spear. I lift up the rim of my underwear to see I have cum in my boxers. Wonderful. Talk about starting your week off right.

I swung my legs out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I grinned at the reflection in the mirror. Messy white hair, blue eyes, that's me! I brush my teeth and strip. I turn on warm water as I think about the dream I just had.

It was the longest dream I've had of her, of us doing it. Her being Elsa. She goes to my school. I probably know more about her than she knows about me. I've had a crush on her since middle school. But after freshman year, those turned into more X-rated fantasies. I'm not all pervert, I still love her, I just happen to really love her body as well...

My hands move up and down my length, faster and faster and I close my eyes and think of her. They don't call me Jack for nothing. ;) Well, can you blame me! That girl's got curves! Junk in the trunk, top heavy, and them legs though! I can't resist the urge to get a boner around her. I can't help but wonder what it would feel like to have those legs around my waist.

Unfortunately, she's not taking boyfriends. Every guy who has asked her has gotten a slap in the face, and that just makes more guys crazy over her.

I finish my business and turn off the shower. Wrapping a towel around my waist, I jog into my room and throw on some clothes. I'm going to have to find a baby sitter for Emma, I have to work extra shifts to make up for the week I took off.

~

I scroll through some local baby sitters on my phone as I walk home from shcool. Most of them were old, creepy looking women and some pimply teens. I keep going through and I come across a familiar picture.

It was Elsa, big surprise. Immediately I booked her in for the afternoon, grinning as I walked the rest of the way home.

"Hey, Emms!" I greeted her as I walked in the door. Emma was my six-year-old sister. She hugged me and went back to reading her book. I changed into my uniform and waited for Elsa to arrive. The doorbell rung and Emma rushed to answer it. "Emma! What have I told you about opening the door!" I scolded as I walked to her. She shot me a guilty look before turning back to the door.

It was Elsa. She was wearing a baggy sweatshirt with some leggings that showed off her legs. She wore no makeup and her hair was in a messy french braid over her shoulder. I couldn't help but feel a tinsy bit excited, but I tried to get out of there ASAP. I knew I couldn't have fun with her but hey, a man can dream. I told her some rules, and regulations and stuff I wanted her to know about Emma in general.