Only for you

This takes place after Handcuffed. Requested by @Jackson_Addictson_Frost XD

~

Tock.

Tock.

Tock.

The sound of Elsa's heels walking to her office echoed in the hallway. "Good evening Ms. Aredelle." One of Elsa's co-workers greeted. "Good evening." Elsa smiled warmly.

She got to her office room with she shared with her boss, Jack Frost, owner of Frost Industries.

She gave her boss an annoyed look as she handed him his coffee before heading to her desk. Honestly, nothing had changed much since that night when Jack asked Elsa to be his girlfriend. In the office anyway.

She typed on her computer, ignoring the attention-seeking glances by Jack. Then the door flung open and one of the female workers from downstairs stood. Elsa wrinkled her nose at the sight of her cleavage revealing top and short, tight skirt.

She made a beeline to Jack, who avoided looking at her. Elsa pretended not to look at them as the woman placed her hands on Jack's desk and how she bent over, giving him the full view of her cleavage.

Jack coughed awkwardly. "Mr. Frost, can you help me with these files?" She asked seductively. Jack previously would bang any women willing to do it with him (which is a lot), but after a while, his feelings had changed and he found sluts like her disgusting.

Elsa cleared her throat faintly from the room and it gave Jack an idea. "Are you having trouble with these files, Miss.Rabbit?" Jack asked.

"Yes, Mr.Frost. I could really use your help." The woman said, her voice raspy.

"Well then, you're fired," Jack responded calmly while going back to his computer.

The woman made an applauded gasp. "Excuse me?" She asked.

"If you can't do the work I'm hiring you to do, then you're not fit for this job and the money I pay you," Jack said sternly as the woman fumed.

She stomped out of the office and slammed the door shut after her. Elsa was quite impressed but she said nothing.

"Oh, so you're not going to say anything?"Jack pouted like a child as he slid in his chair as crossed his arms. Elsa smiled as she scrunched her nose a bit.

She started to gather her stuff as she prepared to leave. Jack groaned. Elsa walked over to him and kissed his cheek and wished him goodbye. He had to stay longer to finish some work.

Jack smiled as closed his eyes before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

~

Elsa drove to their house. Yes. Their house. She had moved in with Jack.

Well, it was more like this...

All of Elsa's stuff was gone one day when she got home from work. There was a leave notice on the door. She eventually made her way to Jack's house where she found all her stuff.

So, she was kind of kidnapped to stay with Jack, though she didn't mind it.

She took a shower and wore waist-high black leggings with a blue tank top tucked in. Her hair was is a messy bun on her head. She made dinner and was watching TV when Jack came home.

He walked next to her and collapsed on the couch Elsa was sitting on. Elsa smiled as she cradled his head in her lap. His eyes were closed and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She brushed her hand through his hair and he calmed down a bit. She took off is suit jacket and his tie.