Knight at Rush Hour Train Ride- @melantha123

This is NOT my story. This is the smut part of @melantha123' Knight at Rush Hour Train Ride. To read the not smut part and the actual story, read her book, "Perverted Quadruplets (Jelsa).

~

Elsa's POV

"Wise chose," he whispered while chuckling and my breath was coming more and more intense. I wanted him.

His hands made their way under my bra. I flinched at his touch. I pulled him back up for a kiss. His tongue made it's way into my mouth again. The tip of it danced around my mouth, reaching all my weak spots. I started to kiss him harder, trying to hold back my sound of pleasure. He squeezed my breasts through the fabric and I couldn't hold it. I let out a moan, which only got him more excited. His lips left mine and found my neck, which he started to kiss gently. I was breathing rapidly as his finger brushed over my nipple, which hardened at his touch. My body shivered at his touch. He moaned slightly when my womanhood brushed against the bump in his pants. He pulled away from kissing my neck, and his hands retreated from under my bra. My fingers trail his back, scratching it slightly as he does so.

I felt blush rise to my cheeks as I cover my chest with my arms and look away. I glimpse how he bites his bottom lip and tilts his head. Slowly I let my gaze look back at him. He smiles warmly as he gently pulls away my arms from my chest. I squirmed as I notice him getting closer to my chest. "Um, you don't-ahhh" I started as he licked my breast. With one hand he puts my hands above my head. With the other, he takes my bra off. I squeezed my legs together, trying to ignore the heat and electricity radiating from my womanhood. I see how he reaches and pinches my nipple. Blush rises to my cheeks as he bends his head toward my chest again. The tip of his tongue played with my nipple before he kissed it. He plants careful kisses on and around it. He licks my nipple again before taking it in his mouth fully. I moan loudly and arch my back toward him as he starts to suck on it. His other hand lets go of mine and massages my other breast. Moaning loudly, I place my hands on his shoulders. He lets my nipple slip out of my mouth, before going to my next breast. I couldn't really do anything other and moan and arch my back so much that I thought it would break. I felt my wetness flowing out of me and probably clearly visible through my panties.

He pulls away and slowly crawls up to my face. I look into his blue eyes and see nothing but lust and desire. He leans in to kiss near my ear. My breath is shallow as I feel his hand slide down my abdomen toward my womanhood. I try to hold back my moan by roughly sucking on his neck. He lets out a gasp as I make my way up his collarbone toward his jaw. I let my hands roam around his chest, my fingers tracing the crevices between his abs. He trails kisses toward my collarbone, and I feel his cool fingers in between the fabric and my skirt of my skin. I let out a surprised gasp as he pulls it down swiftly. He smashed his lips against mine when I feel him gingerly touching me there. I moan I I feel his fingers rubbing circles through the fabric of my panties. I sense him smirking against the careful kisses he's planting on my neck. I reach up and let my hands go in his hair. I play with a strand a bit while my other hand presses down on the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. He pulls away and leaned close to my ear, "You're getting really wet down there" he whispered. I could hear the grin in his voice. What he said was making me flush, but it was true.

The whole time he had been pleasuring me, I was shedding drops of desire that overflowed onto my thighs. He pushes his finger inside me through the fabric of my panties. I gasped as he reaches out for another kiss. His knees are spreading my legs apart and his upper body is laying on top of my naked chest. My breasts are pressing against his skin  and I moan as he rubs his finger in me. The fabric was preventing no more than his tip of his finger to go through. His length is pulsing on my thigh as he crawls closer to me. Now I push my tongue into his mouth and he gasps in surprise.