Count

"He's always so busy nowadays," Elsa sighed. She was face-timing her friend, Punzie.

"Well, yeah, he literally is the CEO of one of the biggest companies right now," Punzie said

"I know, I know...It's just that...We haven't done anything in so long and I..."Elsa's words trailed off.

"You're so sexually frustrated Els," Punzie giggled. "Admit it he's bad in bed isn't he?"

"No! It's not like that!"Elsa shouted, feeling very flustered all of a sudden.

"Jack can't make you cum!" Punzie taunted.

"Yeah, Jack Frost can't make me cum," Elsa said back sarcasticlly.

"I can't?"

A new voice echoed through the room and Elsa looked up at shock at her boyfriend leaning against the doorframe of the room.

"How long have you been standing there?" Elsa asked suddenly standing off the bed. The call clicked off.

Jack didn't say anything but his cold eyes stared her's down as he strode into the room. His brows were furrowed and his lips in a scowl. Elsa was taken aback by his sudden actions and fell to the bed. Jack pushed her onto laying on her back on the bed.

His lips found her neck which he sucked on, causing Elsa to scream out. "Say it again," Jack said in a low voice. "What?" Elsa breathed out.

"Say it again that I can't make you cum." Jack said angrily.

"I...it was a joke," Elsa stammered out, her mind getting lost with how he was treating her neck.

"Was it?" Jack asked pulling away.

Elsa closed her eyes and nodded yes.

"It didn't sound like a joke to me," Jack said darkly. He pulled her shirt off of her and quickly unhooked her bra.

He didn't hesitate to take one of her hard nipples into his mouth. Elsa screamed at the sudden contact. He sucked hard before doing the same to her other breast. He handled her breasts roughly, causing Elsa to cry out. He took both her breasts into his hands and started to roughly kiss her neck and her collarbone.

Elsa was shocked by his sudden movements. He usually was very gentle and loving with her but she guessed she had made him angry and hurt his ego. But this side of him was exciting to her too.

Jack pushed his other hand into her pants and his finger was soon stroking her sensitive clit. "Ahhh!" Elsa moaned out and jolted as he was still fondling her breasts and kissing her neck quite aggressively.

"Wow, wet already?" Jack cooed, stroking her folds. Elsa couldn't form words. Jack pulled his hand out of her and pulled her pants down along with her panties. He parted her legs and came in between them. He pressed his clothed hard-on against Elsa's sensitive clit. The contact of the fabric of his pants on her clit made her moan loudly.

"Do you feel how hard I am for you?" Jack asked huskily, his voice deep and his mouth close to her ear. When Elsa gave no reply, Jack pushed into her harder causing her to scream out. "I said, do you feel how hard I am for you?" Jack asked again, louder this time.

"Yes!" She cried out.

"That's 'Yes daddy', got it?" Jack asked his voice sending delicious friction all over her body. "Yes" she breathed out.

"What was that?" Jack asked again his tone getting louder.

"Yes daddy!"Elsa screamed out when he thrusted two fingers inside of her.

"That's a good girl" Jack said.

From the bedside table, Jack pulled out two things. Two of his silk black ties and something else Elsa couldn't see. He kissed her cheek and tied the silky tie covering her eyes. She felt his weight shift on the bed and every hair on her body stood up. He used another tie to tie up her wrists behind her. His tongue was licking her body up and down and the air was cooling her skin as he made his way down her body. He reached her womanhood and used two fingers to spread her folds apart.

He groaned lowly looking at her glistening lips and the sticky liquid the was slowly pouring from her pink lips. He slowly let the tip of his tongue dance around her folds causing Elsa to squirm and scream on the bed. He licked Elsa's folds, flattening his tongue, and tasted her sweet juices. His tongue traced small circles and he took her clit into his mouth to suck on.

Elsa was losing her mind unable to see but could only feel what he was doing. Her hands flew to his silvery hair as he licked her. She felt the familiar knotting of her stomach as she was about to climax. A few expletives later she came into Jack's mouth, Jack eagerly licking all her juices. She was panting and trying to get her breath back when she felt something cold and hard and smooth touch her clit.

She gasped at the sudden feeling on her over sensitive clit. It was small and cylindrical shaped and Elsa let out a long drawn out moan as it was slowly pushed into her. Once it was in all the way Elsa felt Jack leaving the bed. He came up next to her ear and whispered, "I want you to count how many times you cum Elsa, okay? Scream it out as I go get something to eat. You're at one now" Jack said before leaving the room. Elsa panicked and suddenly she let out a scream.

The thing inside her had suddenly roared to life and was now vibrating inside her. She screamed at the stimulation and it wasn't long before she reached her orgasm. "Two!" She shouted and could her Jack chucking in the other room. This kept going on and Elsa kept track of how many times she came when Jack came into the room again.

"How many?" Jack asked turning it off and removing her blindfold. She looked up into her blue eyes. She said the number and Jack smiled with sinister satisfaction. "Good girl," he said removing the vibrator and untying her hands.

He pulled her onto his lap and he kissed her passionately. His lips moving slowly and lovingly on hers. She felt weak and clung onto him, giving him her all. They stayed like that for a while Elsa regaining her composure and Jack comforting her and saying sweet nonsense.

"You know, you only got me to come once. This thing did the rest of it," Elsa smirked holding up the vibrator.

"What?" Jack asked a little surprised.

Elsa smiled naughtily. She pawed at his pants. Jack took a sharp intake of breath through his teeth.

As much as the offer was tempting, he declined. "Elsa no, another time. Not now." He smiled and pulled her hands off of him. He held her close to him and laid her in the bed. He kissed her forehead gently and pulled the cover over her.

"Let's go to sleep for now." Jack said, kissing her tenderly.

Elsa pouted. "Fine," she said and wrapped her arms around him.

A/N:

Hi guyssss! Haven't seen y'all in a while. School let out so idk let's see where my imagination takes me 🌚 anyway, this isn't my typical style and I kind of wrote it cause I felt like I had to (?) idk the book is definitely over though, I just upload new chapter if or when I feel like it. This chapter was inspired by some other smut I read the other day but I guess one of y'alls gotta like this stuff?

Thoughts?

Vote? Comment? Follow?

Love 'ya!
~Daze

(Ps. Special thank you to @divineandgambit for their positive feedback on my chapters :) )