My Dangerous Man

It was late night when Jack walked into this apartment he shared with his girlfriend. It was long past the normal hours of the day and the lights were off in the living room. Everything was silent as he closed the door behind him, making his way through the dark halls. He was tired and wanted nothing more to be in her comfortable presence, her warm body curled around his, her comforting sent of vanilla surrounding him as he fell into a blissful sleep. He gave a sigh of exhaustion.

His job had made him stay extra hours today, hours he'd usually spend with Elsa, cuddling, cooking, talking, and doing just about anything basically. He ruffled his hair as he changed out of his khaki pants and flannel shirt and into a white t shirt and flannel sweatpants. He went to took for her in her room. Seeing as the bed was empty, he figured she was sleeping on his bed, which didn't surprise him. They slept together most of the time anyway, even though they did have separate rooms.

Closing the door, he made his way up the corridor, yawning as he reached his room. He could already see the soft glow of her night light illuminating the hallway as he approached. He entered and quietly closed the door behind him.

Jack took a sudden intake of breath when he saw the sight before him. It was already known to him that Elsa liked to sleep with her pants off, as they often made her  too warm. He never thought much of it until now. In front of him, Elsa was sleeping, wearing his blue hoodie that covered half her thigh. She had discarded her pants and Jack could clearly see her exposed bottom, her womanhood being covered by the thin black fabric of her underwear. His face warmed up and shots of electricity shot down his body but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight before him. Her legs curled on the bed, looking so hot and sexy. He could see how there was a significant rise in her flesh as her legs ended and her butt began.

He took another shaky breath and finally looked away. Calming his nerves, Jack made it to the other side of the bed. Carefully he put his weight onto the bed, trying his best not to wake Elsa. He slid under the blanket and pulled her closer to him. She stirred a bit and moved closer to him, burying her head on his shoulder. Jack gave a contented sigh tried not to think about the arousing sight he saw earlier. He looked over at Elsa. Her full rosy lips were parted slightly, her beautiful blue eyes closed, shielded by long black eyelashes.

It was no question that Elsa was beautiful. She was very beautiful not only on the outside but also on the inside. That's one of the reasons Jack fell in love with her. Jack was very shy and quiet, whereas Elsa was confident and expressive. She was the kindest and sweetest person Jack had ever met and she would never mean any harm to anyone.

Jack smiled and wiped hair away from her cheek, before resting his cheek against hers, her warm skin making his eyelids droopy. He gave a final yawn and extended his arm, scooping Elsa closer to his body and letting sleep overtake him.

~

Jack blinked his eyes open and felt the absence of Elsa from the bed. He looked around for her and saw that the bathroom light was on. He dropped his head back onto the bed, deciding to wait for her to come back. He closed his eyes again. He shifted on the bed. A few minutes passed by and still no Elsa. He decided to wait a bit longer. After another few minutes of waiting Jack gave a sigh and got up.

He rubbed his eyes as he walked to the bathroom. Suddenly something caught his attention. He leaned his ear a bit closer to the door. His mouth dropped open as he listened. From inside the bathroom, Jack could hear whimpers. "Is she crying?" he thought to himself. As he listened, he could make out pants, quiet breathy moans escaping from Elsa's mouth. He could hear her rapid breathing and the silent screams of pleasure escaping her lips.

If the sight of her underwear didn't get him aroused, this definitely was. He could feel his member hardening and his own heart beating faster. His face became hot and once again, the shots of electricity raced down his body, accumulating in his member, making it start to press against his pants. He tried to picture Elsa in his mind, her body stretched out in front of him, her lustful eyes looking into his as he--