Daddy

A/N: Hihi just a disclaimer, this ones gonna be a lot more explicit and involves mature terms. Read at your own risk, not censoring any words.

"You will regret this, my Queen," Jack said through clenched teeth as he felt his hard dick straining against the fabric of his pants. Elsa gave a giggle as she got off his lap, feeling proud at her work. Jack let out a sigh, his eyes closing and head falling back on the sofa. 

"Jack, get ready, we don't want to be late!" Elsa shouted. Jack lifted his head and watched her figure walking away, her black lingerie contrasting to her milky skin. He felt his dick twitch. 

~

"Guys! I'm so glad you could make it!" Hiccup cheered as Elsa and Jack arrived at their doorstep. Elsa was wearing a beautiful blue gown, not showing off her figure too much, but just enough. Jack was wearing a matching blue button up, making his muscles show whenever he moved his arms. He smiled and handed Hiccup the housewarming gift he and Elsa had brought. "Come on in!" Hiccup smiled, opening the door wider and stepping to the side. Inside the dining room, Rapunzel, Eugene, and Merida already seated at the table. 

"Wow, look who decided to show up!" Joked Eugene. Astrid came out of the kitchen, holding a large cassarole and set it on the table. She wiped a strand of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. "Please, have a seat," She said, gesturing to two empty seats. She wiped her hands on the apron and went back inside the kitchen. A few moments later she returned from the kitchen, without her apron and took a seat next to Hiccup.

The night was spent over a home cooked meal celebrating Hiccup's and Astrid's new house. The dinner was going great and Elsa found herself lost in pleasant conversation with everyone else. She then suddenly felt a hand on her thigh. She gave a panicked look to Jack, who kept his head facing forward. Elsa ignored it and tried to go back to what she was doing. She felt his hand going up higher and pulling the fabric of her skirt up.  She gave no reaction. That was until she felt one of his long fingers hooking onto her panties and pulling them down sharply. She took sudden breath. She felt his finger start to prod at her clit. She shifted to give him better access. He stroked her clit for a little, getting her wet. He suddenly thrusted two fingers inside her, causing her to squeal. "Are you okay Elsa?" Merida asked. 

"Yeah" Elsa managed to stutter out. "The food was just hot..." she gave a nervous laugh. Everyone went back to their conversation. Jack kept thrusting his fingers inside her, going harder and faster, causing Elsa to bite her lip to stop herself form moaning. In a matter of time she came on his fingers, the pleasure spilling out of her. Jack pulled her panties back up and pulled her dress down. Elsa caught her breath and took a sip of water. She saw Jack place his fingers in his mouth briefly and then returning to the conversation as if nothing happened.

They were wrapping up and Punzie and Eugene had already left. Elsa and Merida were helping Astrid put away the last of the dishes. Jack and Hiccup were chatting in the living room. Astrid suddenly let out a shriek as Hiccup tightly embraced her from behind and have her kisses to her neck. She giggled and turned around to kiss him. "Get a room you two." Merida said, unamused.

"We have plenty, YOU'RE in our house after all," Hiccup smirked. Merida rolled her eyes. 

~

The car ride home was quiet, Elsa was staring out the window and Jack was driving. They reached home and Elsa had just taken off her heels and Jack closed the door behind her. She was suddenly pushed against the door, a gasp escaping her mouth. Jack's boner nudged at her front. She whimpered and was starting to get wet again. 

"Follow me, my Queen" Jack whispered huskily to her ear and leaving her standing dumbfounded by the door to catch her breath. She stumbled into the bedroom after him. He was sitting on the bed, his eyes looking at her. "Strip" He ordered her. Elsa slowly dragged the zipper down her back and her dress fell around her ankles. She was still wearing the black lingerie underneath. "Come here." Jack said. Elsa shyly made her way toward him. Jack pulled her onto his lap. She gasped, feeling his hard dick underneath her. She was already wet. Jack began to roughly kiss her neck, leaving hickeys along the way. He unclasped her bra and tossed it away. He reached her lips and roughly kissed her and pushed her onto the bed. 

"Do you feel how hard I am for you?" He asked, pressing his clothed boner against her sensitive clit. "Yes..." She whimpered, her clit throbbing. "What was that?" Jack asked sternly, pressing his dick against her. She let out a cry, "Yes Daddy!" 

Jack smiled, his eyes cold with lust. "That's a good girl." He took off his shirt and sat on the bed. "Be a good girl and suck daddy's cock, babygirl" He said standing up and unclasping his belt. Elsa could see the outline of his dick straining through his jeans. She crawled on the bed toward him, unzipping his pants and taking his member out. He was long, hard, and thick. Elsa salivated just by looking at it. She stroked her hands up and down, squeezing out some precum. She licked it off the tip and took his dick into her mouth. She gagged as she took it down her throat, her eyes watering and flattening her tongue as she went down. She moved her hand up and down the part that wasn't in her mouth. Jack gathered her hair in his hands. He tilted his head back. "Fuck, you're so good at that babygirl" He breathed out, his voice low. 

He held her head and thusted into her mouth. Elsa felt the hot wave of cum go down her throat as he came. She swallowed every last bit and wiped her mouth. Jack sat down on the bed, kissing Elsa slowly and passionately, pushing her down on the bed again. This time he removed her panties. Her clit was wet and warm as he rubbed the crown of her dick against her lips, lubricating himself. Elsa moaned. "What do you want babygirl?"  he asked. Elsa could barely form words. She could feel the veins on Jack's dick rubbing her up and down. "Fuck me daddy..." She whimpered out. "Beg for it." Jack said, slipping two fingers inside her.

"Daddy please, fuck me, I need you, I want your cock inside of me, make me yours" She cried out. "That's a good girl" Jack said, thrusting his dick inside her. Elsa screamed. He didn't even bother to go slow, his thrusts were hard and fast and Elsa screamed out. Jack even let out a few groans. "Fuck babygirl, you're so tight." Elsa could feel an orgasm building inside her. Her walls clamped on his dick. "Daddy, I can't hold it anymore, please let me cum!" She begged.

"Just hold on a little longer babygirl" Jack groaned, his dick hitting every spot in her that made her feel good. She moaned loudly, tears rolling down her face. "Jack, Jack, Jack..." She moaned out. 

"Cum with me babygirl" Jack said huskily. Elsa screamed as her orgasm ripped through her. Jack held her close as he shot his thick, white, warm cum inside her. They were both catching their breaths. 

Jack pulled out of her and fell onto the bed next to her. His eyes closed and his arms still tightly wrapped around her. She wiped the sweat he had worked up off his forehead, his hair was slightly damp. She softly kissed his lips. 

He opened his eyes a bit and smiled warmly.

"I love you." 

"I love you too"

A/N: 

Hello everyone. A long time since I've uploaded. I've got an essay due soon and I'm procrastinating it by writing this lol. Anyway how do y'all like the change? I've been recently really liking the daddy-babygirl kink, so what do y'all think?

Vote? Comment? Follow?

Love 'ya!

~Daze