Surprise

"Ohhh" Jack moaned as his fingers were caressing his length. He had gotten horny all of a sudden for his girlfriend.

Currently, he was hiding in his room, pleasuring himself. Well, the mood started when Elsa and him were watching a movie. They were sitting on the couch. Jack had his arm over Elsa's shoulder and Elsa was cuddled up on his chest. It was comfortable until Elsa kissed Jack and her leg brushed his front slightly. He started to panic and started to feel very uncomfortable all of a sudden. And in a desperate attempt to escape the situation, Jack hurried to his room, leaving Elsa dumbfounded about his sudden parting.

Jack bit his lip and tried to conceal his moan as he pleasured himself. He felt kind of guilty for not doing it with Elsa, but as much as he wanted to do it with her, he didn't want to rush things and make her do something she'll regret later.

He exhaled deeply when he nearly finished his business. Knock, knock "Jack, are you ok in there?" Elsa was speaking through the locked door.

"Umm...yeah." Jack tried to sound confident and alluring, but instead, his voice came out weak and raspy, due to his closeness to climaxing.

"Can I come in?" She asked and sounded genuinely concerned.

Jack thought it would be strange if he didn't open the door. So with a groan of dissatisfaction, he shoved his still hard member into his pant's and hoped she wouldn't notice.

He got up and unlocked the door to find Elsa with her worried face looking at him. "I'm fine." He managed to say. He hoped he sounded convincing enough. Elsa nodded, her face relaxed. Her eyes traveled down his body and he tried not to squirm in her gaze. She looked back at him and blinked twice, before rising to her toes and hugging him tightly.

"Oh baby, I love you so much. I was worried." She pulled away and her hand cupped is cheek. Jack was getting into the mood again. His cheek heated up where she had touched him. She gently pulled his head down, bringing his face closer to hers.

When their lips met, the kiss was slow and passionate. Both of them had their eyes closed. One of Elsa's hands was on Jack's chest, and the other on his shoulder. Jack has his hands on her hips. He was trying to fight his desires and still act casual at the same time.

Still not parting from one another, the pair made it farther into Jack's bedroom. The door closed behind them when Elsa kicked it closed.

Jack gasped a little when he felt Elsa's hand slowly sliding down his chest. He tried to just focus on kissing her. Her hand made it lower down his body and he flinched a little when she found a new place to touch. She smiled a bit but continued kissing him. Jack was nearly melting, he felt so hot right now. Damn testosterone he thought. His breathing hitched when one of her fingers slipped in between the fabric of his pants and his skin.

One by one her fingers made their way into his pants. He honestly didn't know what to do. So he kept on kissing her. He moaned when the tips of her fingers grazed his length and it hardened up again instantly. She smiled and pulled his head closer to her's. Their kiss became more intense and he moaned continually as her fingers caressed his length.

Jack felt like he couldn't take it anymore. Harshly he pulled her to the bed and threw her hands away from his pants. She gasped a little as she fell on her back on the bed. Jack crawled up her body and began kissing her again.

Her hands were above her head and he intertwined his fingers with hers. She whimpered softly when she felt his body being pressed tightly against hers and when she felt his thing on her womanhood. He started kissing her jaw and neck and she moaned. Her body squirmed under him and she moaned his name which turned him on even more. He left love bites all over her neck. He started to trail kisses lover down her neck.