Chapter 76

"That is so cute!" Hashirama cried.

I heard more crying that wasn't his so I looked behind me. "Jiraiya?" I let out surprised.

"I agree, it's too cute. Konohamaru informed me he saw you, so I got some dangos to give you as good luck before you go, but I see there's something bigger going on." He glared at Orochimaru.

I held out my hand, so he gave me the dangos. We ate them together as we glared at Orochimaru making Itachi laugh and Sasuke was just confused.

"What happened to your arm?" Minato spoke up and Jiraiya smiled at him.

"One of my old students took it. I was saved by my other student and new co-writer." Jiraiya ruffled my hair as I ate my dangos.

"Co-writer?" Minato blushed, he must know what books he writes.

"What book?" Sasuke asked me interested.

"Its one like this." I handed him my book.

"I remember you and Kakashi were always reading this." Sasuke opened it and Itachi looked at it from over his shoulder.

Sasuke then threw the book after only a couple of seconds. They were both very flustered and I laughed as I caught it.

"You never knew she was a pervert?" Haruki asked them.

They both shook their heads. "She's very proud of it." Haruki sighed while I smirked.

Sasuke sighed. "First Hokage, answer my question. I understand Scarlett now. It was out of love." He demanded. "From what you say, will determine whether I declare vengeance against the village or not."

Jiraiya was about to freak out, so I stuffed his mouth with a dango. "Vengeance against the Leaf? You brat possessed with evil! In that case, I shall..." Tobirama riled up his chakra creating a suffocating pressure.

I walked up to him and glared and riled up my own with Klaus's. "He asked your brother, not an overemotional prick." I informed him.

"Tobirama!" Hashirama shouted. "Lower your finger."

"Okay, don't rile up your chakra brother." He sighed and calmed down, and I let my chakra go back to normal.

"Sorry about that!" Hashirama laughed.

"Just that? Not the I will make your clan into my slaves until they get angry, kill each other then leave an emo who wants to kill more things?" I asked.

"Yes?" Hashirama mumbled confused.

"No!" Tobirama yelled at him.

"I will tell you everything you want to know." Hashirama informed Sasuke.

"Could you do it quickly? We are in the middle of a war." Orochimaru asked of him.

"Yeah with Ma... I forgot his name again." I mumbled.

"Madara Uchiha." Itachi reminded me.

"That's it!" I exclaimed.

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET?!" Suigetsu freaked out.