Chapter 6

Naruto couldn't find Kakashi and tried getting a bell near a tree that is obviously a trap, and he is now hanging by a rope.

Sasuke tried getting Kakashi when he appeared next to Naruto. His sneak attack didn't work because it was a clone and Sasuke just left Naruto alone to dangle forever.

I went over and cut him down "Naruto we need to work together its hopeless if we do it alone" I explained to him.

"Sorry but I'm doing this alone to get stronger," Naruto told me as he ran off.

"We are stronger together idiot" I sighed and I just walked further in the forest I found Sakura on the floor I woke her up, and she screeched Sasuke's name.

She ran off before I could ask her to team up with me, but she would probably have just screamed Sasuke's name a million times instead.

I found Kakashi, and he was alone I made clones and had each one throw a paper bomb around him his eye widened as they exploded.

I used my Mangekyou Sharingan and was able to grab a bell and I know it's real not a fake and I landed on a tree branch nearby.

"Well done Scarlett," Kakashi told me while smiling "How are your eyes?"

"They are doing okay over the years I have used them but I have been getting signs that I'm starting to go blind my vision is blurring and I get the odd black spot in my vision" I explained as kunais came flying at me.

All that was left was a piece of wood with the kunais in it.

I smirked as I was hiding in a different tree behind Kakashi.

I did learn the substitute jutsu from Kakashi it took me ages to master but it was worth it.

The timer went off and I walked back to find only Kakashi with Naruto tied up to the tree stump complaining.

"Scarlett go find your teammates," Kakashi ordered of me.

"If they are dead it's on you Kakashi" I reminded him.

I walked to the forest and I could sense Sasuke and Sakura nearby I found Sasuke glaring at me with just his head above the ground.

I laughed at him then helped him out and I just grabbed Sakura and threw her over my shoulder Sasuke was giving me a wide-eyed look.

"What?" I asked him.

"You carry Sakura like she is nothing," Sasuke answered as we start walking back.

"Well yeah she doesn't weigh a lot unlike you it was hard pulling you out of the ground from how much you weigh" I explained as I run ahead.

"I dare you to say that again!" Sasuke shouted as he chased me I just laughed the whole way and when we got back to the others Sakura woke up.

We sat in front of the tree stumps and Naruto was still tied up to the middle one. "None of you are going back to the academy," Kakashi informed all of us.

We then celebrated "You all fail and will never become ninjas except Scarlett!" Kakashi yelled.

"WHY!? THAT ISN'T FAIR!!" Naruto yelled and Sasuke tried attacking Kakashi out of anger but Kakashi pinned him down by stepping on his back.

"You are just spoiled brats" Kakashi glared at them.

"GET OFF SASUKE YOU JERK!!!" Sakura yelled at him.

"Did you not understand there was a purpose to this exercise and why you are divided into teams?" Kakashi asked us.

Wait there was a reason we were divided into the teams?